Gaming So..what's wiht C.O.P?

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey guys, what's with COP the recruit?? it's coming out tomorrow and no one even moved a finger?? COME ON PEOPLE AWESOME GAME COMING!

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
errrrr........ Guess theres too many other games out at the moment like
Nostalgia
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Sayians
Atelier Annie
and others
Believe it or not, people are still trying to finish M&L: BIS

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
outgum said:
I haven't even started it yet, and I've only just started Professor Layton 2. Oh, and I need to play through Drawn to Life as well...

C.O.P. The Recruit... I don't know. I was very impressed when it was announced at E3, but that doesn't mean it'll be an awesome. The developer is known for technically superiour game (look at the GBA games they made) but gameplay-wise it's not always that good. They're really pushing the DS hardware, and it might mean the controls are a bit stiff and the overall game will be dull.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Maikel Steneker said:
outgum said:
I haven't even started it yet, and I've only just started Professor Layton 2. Oh, and I need to play through Drawn to Life as well...

C.O.P. The Recruit... I don't know. I was very impressed when it was announced at E3, but that doesn't mean it'll be an awesome. The developer is known for technically superiour game (look at the GBA games they made) but gameplay-wise it's not always that good. They're really pushing the DS hardware, and it might mean the controls are a bit stiff and the overall game will be dull.

Somehow i over looked this O_O
but your right, i fully agree with you, I think its just not a good time for it to be released... if it got released... a month and a bit ago maybe 2 months, it might have attracted decent attention

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have yet to see it on any shelves...it'll turn up eventually
smile.gif
I think it's still worth a look.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have there been any reviews on this? I really am curious ot see how this goes. THe videos look good but we can only judge when we actually play it. I also wonder how this will compare the GTA:CW. I'm guessing COP's open world won't be that big unless it's 256mb.

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ho guys come on!! the graphics are really cool, and we all know that it won't be as super complete as GTA, but it wil ahve some nice features

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a Ubisoft game. That's enough of a reason to be weary! I do hope it is good though, I've finished GTA IV today and need something to replace pointless murders. I hope we kill bystanders in this game.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to it, I guess. It looks like it's gonna bite off more than it can chew (I mean, a full 3-D open world that's got a pretty large size on the DS?), but it may only gag on that mouthful a bit instead of choking on it.

FYI, it's already out, just not dumped yet. The Europe release date was October 30th.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm guessing that it will be a game worth a solid 8. It looks pretty decent. I'll try it no matter what, it reminds me a lot of the Driver games which I loved to death.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1