Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
In 17 days it's Christmas again!
biggrin.gif
Since I really love seeing all the presents in front of and around the tree at Christmas and spread around at Sinterklaas (kinda like Santa Claus for you guys) I made this thread to see if you guys/girls wanted to make a picture of what Santa Claus brought for you and your family
biggrin.gif
. If you don't like posting pictures of your Xmas "catch" because you think it infringes on your privacy or for some reason or another, just don't
nyanya.gif
. Hope to see a lot of nice pictures on the 24th-25th
laugh.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can see a picture now of what I'm getting by going to almost any gaming site and searching for Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (Wii). Can't wait to get some online pwnage.
nyanya.gif
Nothin' like mowin' some lil' kids down online.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting a 360!! Hopefully, unless my parents suddenly go something like "NOPE YOU CANT LOL WE LIED"

Which I have a hunch... :'(

So I need my best "my christmas will be ruined if u dont do this" voice prepared and ready for action.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, yeah, since the Christmas season entered ive been wondering, what are GBATempers getting? yea, i just love the Christmas season it gives us all this sort of feeling that is just unexplainable. So, back on topic, what are you getting for Christmas?

i created a thorough plan but im not going to explain that at the moment. Im pretty sure im getting about $200 and other stuff from my siblings.. but the day after Christmas, the 26th, im getting my iPod Touch, please don't critisize, just say what you want/think you'll get.. but the thing is that the 26th is my little sisters birthday too
tongue.gif
but hey, shes getting he iPod shuffle
tongue.gif
So.. were getting 2 iPods on one day kind of
rofl2.gif

so, what are you getting
unsure.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Probably NOTHING. Yes, that's right: I won't be getting anything for Christmas. Every year I grow more and more bored and displeased with holidays and marked-on-my-calendar events, like birthdays or anniversaries. In fact, since some years ago, I don't even celebrate my birthday, I take it as if it were a normal day from the other 364 days.

Besides, my family just bought a new flat, to which we're moving within the next two weeks. New flat, new furniture, new life... that's far more than enough as a Xmas gift, don't you think so?
wink.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
- Guitar Hero III for the Wii
- The Orange Box for the PC
- A Wiimote and Nunchuck
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
- An MP3 player
- An external HDD with probably 500GB

That's what I want, it doesn't mean I'll get all that.
tongue.gif

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having the opportunity to pop open a few nice bottles of wine and then sharing them with the ones I love. And to me, xmas is not about getting, it's all about giving...

Bitbyte

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Got an iPod Nano 8GB for my mom, dunno yet what to get for my dad. I'm hoping to get some games, got my eyes on a Nintendo 64 with a Z64, just to expand my gaming goodness. Might get Disgaea 2 + strategy guide from eBay too.

Bitbyte

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Games are always nice to get. I ask my parents for a game to get for Christmas/Sinterklaas and even though it's not a surprise anymore, it's still a lot of fun to finally be able to play a game you've been waiting a long time for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1