Homebrew So using injected VC games and going (online)?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a thought but, since streetpass and such share your recent games info, whats the deal with playing a VC injected game and all of this being logged and creating a case for a console or account ban? if not using any sort of hacks or playing games early etc etc. or is there some sort of homebrew that can keep game logs from being recorded on set games so its never shared over street pass or where ever else.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't get banned for inject VC. If people where getting banned for that then they would have easily been banned for installing stuff like FBI and FreeShop

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You won't get banned for inject VC. If people where getting banned for that then they would have easily been banned for installing stuff like FBI and FreeShop
Well I was thinking more of, you remember when someone hacked in a zelda TP "game" and it got shared around a bunch of people who got banned for even viewing it? just because of stuff like that really, since obviously I shouldnt have super mario advance 2 on my 3DS or lagoon

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was thinking more of, you remember when someone hacked in a zelda TP "game" and it got shared around a bunch of people who got banned for even viewing it? just because of stuff like that really, since obviously I shouldnt have super mario advance 2 on my 3DS or lagoon
If your so concerned about it don't leave internet on while in sleep mode

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i mean you could turn those settings off right? I usually just go to friend list and set activity to private, so that way, no one knows what i am playing. Besides i dunno many people actually concerned with mii plaza or street pass, it seem like two very unused features of 3DS, only few games use street pass, and mii plaza isn't that fun, is more of a thing for people who bought the system without a game at the time. Other than that, street pass perhaps just a way for people to spy on you, but i mean they can't do anything about it.

"Hello, nintendo? Yes, i saw that someone has a game called Rockman 4 Minus Infinity on my street pass, but i can't find it in the eshop.... Yes is right here, it says that on my mii plaza, favorite game, rockman 4 minus infinity.... Well i want that game too. How he get it.... That isn't a game you are aware of? But is on nes, it must be a virtual console title.... I dunno who it was, just the name of the mii says paul1773.... Hello?"

To be honest, i don't think any of that stuff is actually shared online or on any server, is just reading from your activity log, if you constantly delete your activity log it probably will help. Most of that stuff is just broadcasting data from the system, is probably similar to how playstation show what game you playing when on psn and you look at your friend list. It doesn't work for games that are backwards compatible (PS2/PS1 games on PS3, PSP/PS1 games on PSVITA) But stuff like RETROARCH or GENESISPLUS and other homebrew will show up if you check friend list. Just remember to turn off internet access or disconnect from the Nintendo network or PSN when playing that stuff.

You could just disguise the games to look like games that are existing on eshop. For example, playing rom hacks, just inject the rom, and keep the picture and other data untouched so it looks like Super mario world, but is really Brutal Mario world. Mega Man 4 is actually Rockman 4 minus infinity. Is not supicious now cause it still has the normal picture and name and everything of the eshop download but is only you know the game is injected. :yay3ds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them