Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet around 8PM GMT -8 Pacific Time Wednesday, September 9 that there is gonna be a leak of some sort. I bet a cookie.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shadowhunter93 said:
I bet around 8PM GMT -8 Pacific Time Wednesday, September 9 that there is gonna be a leak of some sort. I bet a cookie.

Of course, I also want a cookie. But the game is sure to be leaked. Nintendo are just too dumb and don't want to admit releasing a game on saturday or sunday is stupid. THere is no post on week-ends, so obviously, stores get them a few days early. It's probably like that in japan as well.

And obviously, Pokemon HG/SS will come out a sunday in north america, they always do. Make it easy to leak.

pwn3d91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe a site has been found with a torrent (Obviously no links here) but it's entirely in japanese and I can't figure out what to click and where...

Shadowstorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
indeed... i just find it interesting how it hits less than 2.5 days and all of asudden in 10 minutes 2 posts about links pop up...

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rofl, I love how so many people look at this game and say "Wow, what a shitty remake / game."

Are you guys capable of looking back at when you were a kid and remembering the chills you got when you got a Charizard / Pikachu / Awesome Pokemon? Although not a bad thing, I feel like a lot of people are stuck in their childhood. You're older now. This game is most probably intended for a younger audience, which aims at the age you were, not are. Want to test it out? Pick up an original copy of G/S and see if you get any feeling other than those of nostalgia. Sadly, it'll never be the same.
frown.gif

And for those of you that are going to bitch that it's a "bad" game and never liked it: You missed out, and most likely had a Pokemon-less childhood filled with mental, physical, and sexual abuse.

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hybridx24 said:
Rofl, I love how so many people look at this game and say "Wow, what a shitty remake / game."

Are you guys capable of looking back at when you were a kid and remembering the chills you got when you got a Charizard / Pikachu / Awesome Pokemon? Although not a bad thing, I feel like a lot of people are stuck in their childhood. You're older now. This game is most probably intended for a younger audience, which aims at the age you were, not are. Want to test it out? Pick up an original copy of G/S and see if you get any feeling other than those of nostalgia. Sadly, it'll never be the same.
frown.gif

This is correct. Good job.

QUOTEAnd for those of you that are going to bitch that it's a "bad" game and never liked it: You missed out, and most likely had a Pokemon-less childhood filled with mental, physical, and sexual abuse.

Woops, there goes your post. So much for that argument...

Shadowstorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so yeah... i see the link... but can't make heads or tails of it... also gave it to my friend on msn who has the same problem... gah! >_

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omegakyogre said:
Hybridx24 said:

frown.gif

This is correct. Good job.

QUOTEAnd for those of you that are going to bitch that it's a "bad" game and never liked it: You missed out, and most likely had a Pokemon-less childhood filled with mental, physical, and sexual abuse.

Woops, there goes your post. So much for that argument...

Lol that was a joke, please don't tell me you thought I was serious.
tongue.gif

Yingxue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
hasboon said:
i pmed you both the links
Figures... looks like the guys download site trial expired so no one can dl. =/

QUOTE(Shadowstorm @ Sep 8 2009, 11:14 PM)
so yeah... i see the link... but can't make heads or tails of it... also gave it to my friend on msn who has the same problem... gah! >_

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Dwight said:
Njrg said:
Dwight said:
psycoblaster said:
thoughts: overrated
comments: overrated
concerns: overrated
Hey bro have you played it yet?
Yeah I didn't think so.
Hey bro have you played a pokemon game before?
Its all the same remade-crap from what was a good game in 1998.

Call it Pokemon emerald, Diamond, platinum, gold, whatever precious metal or stone you can think of, its all THE SAME GAME. Even the BGM's have remained the same basic themes after 12 years.

Pokemon has been remade to crap nearly 15 times.

Its worst than Megaman. Atleast with megaman you get neat weapons and catchy background music.
Pokemon usually has some pretty radical changes. The only generation that had the least amount of contributions was R/S/E. By your logic, you could say the same thing about Final Fantasy, or even Zelda. My point is that you shouldn't say that a game is overrated before you've actually played it. G/S/C was my (and many other peoples) favorite generation and I am very excited to see it remade with all the new features that were added in D/P/P.

Are you kidding? R/S/E introduced Abilities, Natures and EVs, all of which are very important factors in the competitive side of the game.

Wrong, EV's were present in first gen. Third gen just overhauled the system, but I do agree third gen was pretty innovative for the core series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi