So my band played our first live show recently...

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Nice, I like Cockpunch! my friend just went to see them a couple days ago. Nice cover and nice show!

cheers dude! glad to know i can relate to some dudes hear music-wise. we received an overwhelmingly positive response from the patrons and have been assured of more shows soon. professional demo coming in about 2 weeks as well.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Dylan said:
NeSchn said:
Nice, I like Cockpunch! my friend just went to see them a couple days ago. Nice cover and nice show!

cheers dude! glad to know i can relate to some dudes hear music-wise. we received an overwhelmingly positive response from the patrons and have been assured of more shows soon. professional demo coming in about 2 weeks as well.
Nice, you should post the demo on here when you get it. I would like to listen to it!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys sound pretty good, but you really need to move more. Like, more than your singer just sort of walking around from one side of the center to the other.

Unless you become as revolutionary and awesome as Black Sabbath or something, most people aren't gonna want to watch you stand... Especially for the high-energy music you guys play
smile.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really listen to metal but I hate your singer, he seems to be too underwhelming for what he's doing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: