secretsauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So, right now i hate my pockets, they dont work apparently >:[ it was already cracked but now its really bad. I also have glass in my hand
frown.gif
anyway i just want to ask if i can get it fixed, its in really bad condition but it works fine :/

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you dont mind voiding your waranty just google how to fix it. i beleive you can get the screens for cheap and the only tools you need is a flat razor(like boxcutter) and a lil screwdriver both you can get on ebay for real cheap.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
secretsauce said:
i heard at school that there is a screen repair place in the local mall, might try that, the cracks seem super deep though :/
Wait, you got GLASS IN YOUR HANDS. It sounds like the iPod completely exploded or something.

Just ask for the warranty, and if they don't help, try to use your injury as a way to convince them.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
secretsauce said:
i cant do that because i was my fault for picking the exploded ipod up, and im a terrible liar, i dont imagine that going down too well
Wait, it exploded? But still works fine?

How old is it?

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
secretsauce said:
i cant do that because i was my fault for picking the exploded ipod up, and im a terrible liar, i dont imagine that going down too well
You know Apple too well. They will refuse to fix your iPod just because you picked it up after it exploded. :yaystevejobs:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can