Gaming So I beat BTOW, now what.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,618
  • Replies 23
D

Deleted User

OP
Finished all the shrines, found about 250 seeds (no way I'm going for 900), beat most shrine quests and side quests(beat the main story about a week ago), maxed out a few sets of armor, pretty sure I found all the cool secrets in the game. It's an amazing game imo and I've put in at least 200 hours, but now what?

Now that I don't feel like playing botw anymore it dawned on me that there are like no games. MK8 is pretty exciting, but it's a month away. After that what's releasing between then and December? As of right now its just a bunch of mobile games, and I don't have any interest in them. Well except for Voez, I love rhythm games and had to get it on the switch since all the songs were included. Anything else to be excited about anytime soon? Also any ideas on when SSB might be released on the switch?

Also, I'd like to point out that I knew that the switch had a weak line up before I bought one. It just kinda sucks that there are no media apps what so ever, not even the browser is accessible natively atm. At least give us youtube or something. Media apps like Netflix and youtube would at least replace my tablet on trips.

I really like the switch and want more reasons to use it. Pretty much nothing but botw and MK8 until the end of the year.

Last edited by ,

Big Man Tyrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished all the shrines, found about 250 seeds (no way I'm going for 900), beat most shrine quests and side quests(beat the main story about a week ago), maxed out a few sets of armor, pretty sure I found all the cool secrets in the game. It's an amazing game imo and I've put in at least 200 hours, but now what?

Now that I don't feel like playing btow anymore it dawned on me that there are like no games. MK8 is pretty exciting, but it's a month away. After that what's releasing between then and December? As of right now its just a bunch of mobile games, and I don't have any interest in them. Well except for Voez, I love rhythm games and had to get it on the switch since all the songs were included. Anything else to be excited about anytime soon? Also any ideas on when SSB might be released on the switch?

Also, I'd like to point out that I knew that the switch had a weak line up before I bought one. It just kinda sucks that there are no media apps what so ever, not even the browser is accessible natively atm. At least give us youtube or something. Media apps like Netflix and youtube would at least replace my tablet on trips.

I really like the switch and want more reasons to use it. Pretty much nothing but botw and MK8 until the end of the year.
There is Splatoon, but that's over the summer.

After I beat the game, I just attempt to speedrun the game, just for the fun of it.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
My Switch is in stasis until MK8 comes out, and I'm not even entirely sure I'm going to get that game anyways. Maybe if online were still free, but I'll have to see how I feel April 28th. I'm replaying old games now, like Devil May Cry 4:SE and MMZX, to bide time. I'll definitely be back on the Switch once Fire Emblem Warriors releases, though.

Last edited by Meteor7,

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Import Disgaea 5, took 3 days to get here via DHL.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or get Lego City Undercover on Tuesday.

D

Deleted User

OP
Import Disgaea 5, took 3 days to get here via DHL.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or get Lego City Undercover on Tuesday.

Is it releasing in the western eshop anytime soon? If not, does it include English translation in the settings?
And I'm not really into the lego games in general.

Sell your Switch.
(^;

I don't really want to, it's not like I regret buying it. I just want to see some content and features.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it releasing in the western eshop anytime soon? If not, does it include English translation in the settings?
And I'm not really into the lego games in general.
It is releasing end of May. Yes all Japanese games have english so far except for puyo puyo tetris which releases end of April in NA with english.

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,
D

Deleted User

OP
It is releasing end of May. Yes all Japanese games have english so far except for puyo puyo tetris which releases end of April in NA with english.

I might just pick it up on the Japanese eshop. Look pretty awesome.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
replay it and try to do everything differently. or challenges. those are always a blast and plenty you can do in a game like this. or just try to find glitches and bugs and stuff. that can be fun too.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i'm going to get around to Dark Souls tomorrow, another game that wont be coming to switch.

Look on the bright side, Mario Odyssey and ___TBA____ Yarn will be out by xmas.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
What's BTOW? Breath the of wild? ;P
Wait for DLC I guess, if you have fun exploring the terrain go for it, even though you have 200 hours in, I'm sure you haven't explored the whole map yet. Try doing weird stuff now that you have nothing to lose. Go wear a bokoblin mask and hang out with them, try some things out you'd never think of, I dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.