Melter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pachura said:
Feels Good Man said:
chris888222 said:
The Naked Sample is just a video... Not representing any game.
It's not a video. It was running real-time.
Reportedly, at some Nintendo shows, the "Naked sample" was shown in a form of a 3D video, with no possibility to move your head. I've read some guy's blog entry complaining about the low bitrate of MGS3 video.

Melter said:
the screen resolution is much smaller. (...) not using as much anti-aliasing (or not at all) will have less of an impact on the image
Quite the contrary - low resolution produces more jaggies and begs for antialiasing. I would really like 3DS to use more AA because of its very low resolution. Fortunately, they are starting to do apply it now (e.g. in Pokedex, eShop...)

QUOTE(granville @ Jun 10 2011, 08:42 PM) Except the developers already said the game can look as good as this
Well, I wouldn't believe developers' bragging. See what's happened with MGS which was supposed to look even better than the "Naked Sample" ? And early comments from developers saying that 3DS is comparable to Xbox360 ?

QUOTE(granville @ Jun 10 2011, 08:42 PM)
there are still better looking 3DS games than that, Resident Evil Revelations is one xample. It's an actual game too.
No, it's not an actual game. It hasn't been released yet.

no, resolutions lower than a screen's native resolution do that. native res does not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1