Hacking So, how likely is that Bannerbomb gets delayed even further?

Kratozero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was thinking what could be taking comex so long to release bannerbomb, and besides the fact that it may still not be perfect, i thought that maybe it will be dangerous, since Wiimotionplus is coming very soon, it must come out with another update(i.e. 4.1) and another IOS that can take advantege of it.
So, if he releases it now and nintendo patches the holes again, we will be at the same point we are now.
So perhaps he will delay it that far...

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say he'll wait at least till the release of Wii Motion Plus. Who knows what kind of update (if there will be one at that point) awaits.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WIi Motion Plus???? Apparently the release date for that is June 8th (USA)!!!! haha i feel so bad for those ppl if they have to wait that long.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only assume the Hulkster is joking about Wii Motion Plus. Why the heck would they wait for that?

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tagg7 said:
I can only assume the Hulkster is joking about Wii Motion Plus. Why the heck would they wait for that?
They would wait for that because addind new hardware to the Nintendo Wii usually require updating an existing IOS (think of it as as updating a driver), wich could also patch holes in the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F