So happy new year and all

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So yeah is that time of the year....where the year ends,and you know maybe a lot of you ppl might be thinking where would I have the best last party of the year?,and you got invited into 5 different venues ,houses or frat houses(I would prefer a frat house),So you start thinking about the ppl who might go...you know, first world problems first,then you get specific with girls,then you go back to the venue area,if it's a conflictive(or gangsta or ghetto, whatever you call it) zone,who knows there might be some gangsta ghetto bitches in thea,but in the other non gangsta...maybe suburb area,we could find some crazy frat girls or good girls gone wild, so tell me what's your selection system,should I make like a decision map?,or like a logarithm scheme?.

I wanna take this part of the post to accept that i've been kind of an asshole(in the forum) in 2011,and I would like to apologize to anybody whom I ofended,especially the girls(cause I do that alot),and I wanna wish all of ya,a happy new year and I hope you get to have the most rewarding 2011S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one