What would you like to buy / recive?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a long time I started thinking about giving up tobacco products that are harmful to health, but because of the habit it is very difficult and not easy to do it. But I started looking into the topic of vaping, which is quite popular right now. Now there are many different alternatives. I was advised to check out the vapepod starter kit bundles from Smoko, which are perfect for a beginner who can easily give up tobacco products with their help, so I am considering it for purchase in the near future.

I wouldn't if I were you. I tried vaping, and after a Short while, blotches on my walls were showing up where I've tape the before. Tobacco smoke didn't do it. then I had to think how bad it would really do in my lungs. Worse than the tobacco? Think about it. :) js

• Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't if I were you. I tried vaping, and after a Short while, blotches on my walls were showing up where I've tape the before. Tobacco smoke didn't do it. then I had to think how bad it would really do in my lungs. Worse than the tobacco? Think about it. :) js
See I disagree. I smoked cigs for 20 years, then decided to quit on my 40th bday. Vaping was the only thing that help me quit cigs. I still vape today and love it! No more hacking and flem from the cigs. I think the important thing with vaping is you need to find out about your products before just buying them. Stay away from anything made in China, or any that BS at the Gas stations. Go to a actual vape store and ask questions. I make my own coils for my vape tanks, and buy Juice from a USDA lab approved company. So I'm going on 8 years now since I've touched a cig, and feel much better!

But on topic... I'd like to buy a specific expensive guitar, but my wifey would kill me!

Last edited by BigOnYa,
  • Sad
Reactions: rcpd and AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See I disagree. I smoked cigs for 20 years, then decided to quit on my 40th bday. Vaping was the only thing that help me quit cigs. I still vape today and love it! No more hacking and flem from the cigs. I think the important thing with vaping is you need to find out about your products before just buying them. Stay away from anything made in China, or any that BS at the Gas stations. Go to a actual vape store and ask questions. I make my own coils for my vape tanks, and buy Juice from a USDA lab approved company. So I'm going on 8 years now since I've touched a cig, and feel much better!

Only if there is a penis flavored juice :tpi::):evil::blush::wub:

• Love
Reactions: BigOnYa

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But on topic... I'd like to buy a specific expensive guitar, but my wifey would kill me!
I also used vapes to quit cigarettes. But I went a step further by reducing the nicotine in the vape juice to zero over time so that I wasn’t even getting nicotine. Eventually the habit of vaping just became too bothersome and I quit that as well.

Going on 6 years without nicotine.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to buy this shirt online, but it's out of stock by the band officially. The band is Icon For Hire and their fans are known as the "Icon Army". I did find the shirt for sale on a russian website, and ordered it. But that was back in August of 2022, and I haven't recieved it yet. I'm starting to think they aren't going to send it. :/

icon army shirt.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)