Hacking So according to another world Acekard2i has already been blocked?

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it has not been blocked yet , the reason why it has been , is cause people put wrong firmwares, therefore, messing up the code to run in the DSi

P.S. Haven't you posted like 6 topics in the last 2 weeks or something , if so, please save up your questions and put it all in ONE TOPIC ....

Aeterna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
N1nt3nd0gam3r said:
yah but i did wen i went to the shop channel

If you'd bothered to read other threads on this foru, you'd know that all the firmware versions that are out now (1.3) are all fine.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I certainly hope not, it looks like Deal Extreme finally has them in stock and should be shipping out around the 17th. So I should have them by May.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
where did i say it was blocked? why are you misquoting me?

recap:
akaio works on the ak2i
1.3 firmware of the dsi blocks nothing
akaio stops working on the ak2i
it is discovered that the new batch of ak2is have updated hardware, the team failed to tell norm about this
a day later, akaio is working on the ak2i again.

you have been asking a few questions a day. all of your questions are things you could just look up on your own. i realize you are very new to this hobby and you are confused. i ask again that you please write down your questions, save them up, and ask on a friday. it would be much easier to answer all of your problems in one post, that way i won't get misquoted again.

-another world

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Another World you are a realy realy bad boy
rolleyes.gif

Well, there was another topic, where someone said "ooohhh my akaio fw doesn't work on my acekard2i", but thats what the acekard team posted on their homepage. The hardware is different to acekard 2! Now the akaio fw is working as well - the last version (I think it is called PROPPER). Some guys in this forum think that if their card doesn't work it has been blocked, but almost every one has messed up the flashcard with fw versions which can't work or even use acekard2 instead of acekard2i.

The only thing I have to say is: It is not Another World who is doing wrong here!
gbasp.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
hmm perhaps this will help? the following firmware versions are safe to use on the ak2i.

official v4.13+
akaio v1.3 final+

the new ak2is have a "dsi" orange-ish sticker on them. these appear to have a bootloader hardware revision. it was blocking akaio, but 1.4.1 proper with the updated loaders will fix any issues.

-another world

pengin2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
hmm perhaps this will help? the following firmware versions are safe to use on the ak2i.

official v4.13+
akaio v1.3 final+

the new ak2is have a "dsi" orange-ish sticker on them. these appear to have a bootloader hardware revision. it was blocking akaio, but 1.4.1 proper with the updated loaders will fix any issues.

-another world

Where would I get this Loader?

I have an AceKard 2i, which came in a cardboard box, not a plastic one like if you google search it.
It worked fine for about 5 days, then last wednesday it's screwed, it comes up with ''An error has occured. Press and old eht POWER Button to turn off the console. Please refer to the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for Details.

I have used both the official firmware,and Akaio on it, and even if it does boot up, when I select a game, it gets stuck on the 'Loading' Screen.

pengin2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
the loaders are here http://akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders/

your problem sounds more like a contact error or a corrupt msd. please try formatting your msd using the panasonic formatter, and drop the firmware back on.

-another world

I've formatted the SD card before, re-updated the firmware using both Akaio and the official one, but with no prevail. I sent AceKard an e-mail asking them what the problem may be, and am awaiting a reply soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto