SNESMUL

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by oTai, Aug 16, 2008.

Aug 16, 2008

SNESMUL by oTai at 9:29 AM (1,907 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. oTai
    OP

Newcomer oTai Newbie

United States
    srry if this is the wrong section but i need a guide on how to use snemul as in how to set it up so games looks good

2. psycoblaster

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    mess around with the options.
    that's all.

No sarcasm. really. just mess around with the layers and other options and see which is the best.

3. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    snemul like most emulator has graphic problems. Thats to be expected. I couldn't play much of earthbound because all the sprite layers got so crazy that Ill I could see was background and not the boss.

4. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    Use this site:
    http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNEmulDS_Compatibility_List

At some games there is no set perfect settings though. So as previously have mentioned, you'll have to play along with the settings till you find a suiting one.

5. Zyenet

Member Zyenet GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When I first used SNEmulDS about two months ago, I didn't need to adjust anything. Just created a SNES directory in the root of the microsd, popped Earthbound in, and played the game. Worked good, but has some layering issues, and it did (with Earthbound) occasionally glitch the colors to the point that it looked like a kid scribbled on, and I had to reset.