Homebrew Snes9xGX-Mushroom

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello @Tanooki16 , really thank you very much for this emulator, which has a very good visual aspect, my question is how good is the emulation for msu1 games, since I want to make my single rom loaders in the virtual console style for wii using your emulator as base your emulator, I await your answer. I have this Star fox (SRL) game with version 1.0.7, but I will update it to version 1.0.8, with your snes USA theme.
Thanks crack !.
upload_2021-9-2_16-30-39.png

UWUyamilUWU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Disculpa cual es la diferencia de Snes9x-TX-1.0.8-Wii.zip y Snes9x-TX-1.0.8-US-Wii.zip?
Antes que nada un enorme agradecimiento al gran trabajo con el emulador tanto con Snes9x TX y FCEUX TX :D

Reactions: SaulFabre

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Disculpa cual es la diferencia de Snes9x-TX-1.0.8-Wii.zip y Snes9x-TX-1.0.8-US-Wii.zip?
Antes que nada un enorme agradecimiento al gran trabajo con el emulador tanto con Snes9x TX y FCEUX TX :D
La diferencia este en el tema que usa, por ejemplo ya cambie mi SRL de Star Fox con la nueva version y Tema US.
upload_2021-9-3_0-49-45.jpeg

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update on the first post

The news custom crosshairs, this is one of the advantages of standalone emulators, I hope you will enjoy them ;)
FR3w9ED.png

rvRdUX2.png

@PacBunny: to get the best picture on a hd tv you have to activate scanlines.

It is possible with TX, but also with Snes9x GX official, you have the choice ^^
Im sorry, I meant on a lcdtv, its a Sylvania.

UWUyamilUWU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[QUOTE = "Zorg1996, post: 9569047, member: 496980"] La diferencia este en el tema que usa, por ejemplo ya cambie mi SRL de Star Fox con la nueva versión y Tema US.
[ATTACH = full] 274711 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Muchas gracias @Zorg1996 un increíble cambio estético que vale mucho la pena

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
hi @Tanooki16, i have a question, but first of all thanks for this great update of Snes9x TX.

Respect to Satellaview emulation, can Snes9x TX load directly the Satellaview game without the need of the BS-X BIOS, or I must have the BIOS file of BS-X in any folder of the SD card?

Best regards ;)

Reactions: UWUyamilUWU

UWUyamilUWU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[QUOTE = "SaulFabre, post: 9571285, member: 479192"] hola [USER = 188792] @ Tanooki16 [/ USER], tengo una pregunta, pero antes que nada gracias por esta gran actualización de Snes9x TX.

Respecto a la emulación de Satellaview, ¿puede Snes9x TX cargar directamente el juego de Satellaview sin la necesidad del BIOS BS-X, o debo tener el archivo BIOS de BS-X en cualquier carpeta de la tarjeta SD?

Saludos cordiales ;)[/ QUOTE]
Supongo que como esta basado en Snes9X Gx este no nececite la Bios, ahi me jugue el BS The legend of zelda sin problema y sin bios

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
[QUOTE = "SaulFabre, post: 9571285, member: 479192"] hola [USER = 188792] @ Tanooki16 [/ USER], tengo una pregunta, pero antes que nada gracias por esta gran actualización de Snes9x TX.

Respecto a la emulación de Satellaview, ¿puede Snes9x TX cargar directamente el juego de Satellaview sin la necesidad del BIOS BS-X, o debo tener el archivo BIOS de BS-X en cualquier carpeta de la tarjeta SD?

Saludos cordiales ;)[/ QUOTE]
Supongo que como esta basado en Snes9X Gx este no nececite la Bios, ahi me jugue el BS The legend of zelda sin problema y sin bios
ok oh gracias por la info ;)

Reactions: UWUyamilUWU

UWUyamilUWU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hola @ Tanooki16 yo me preguntaba si en una futura actualizacion se podria incluir Overlays en los juegos como tiene retroarch.
un saludo!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok oh gracias por la info ;)
De nada hermano,y muchas gracias por tu gran trabajo Con los WAD Injects y los SLR :D

Tanooki16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Zorg1996 No compatibility problem with MSU (thanks to Tantic and Bladeoner)

@UWUyamilUWU For the overlays I do not promise anything, but why not ^^

@PacBunny I will release a small update very soon because the UI is 100% finished. So I thought about your question, so what do you think about this filter? Is it the way you want it? For me who usually does not like this kind of filter, I must say that on a hd tv it is not so bad (you can still see the pixels)

AdvMame2x filter:
VkWpALw.png

NSoE7pa.png

k4glTAZ.png

Reactions: Zorg07

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Zorg1996 No compatibility problem with MSU (thanks to Tantic and Bladeoner)

@UWUyamilUWU For the overlays I do not promise anything, but why not ^^

@PacBunny I will release a small update very soon because the UI is 100% finished. So I thought about your question, so what do you think about this filter? Is it the way you want it? For me who usually does not like this kind of filter, I must say that on a hd tv it is not so bad (you can still see the pixels)

AdvMame2x filter:
VkWpALw.png

NSoE7pa.png

k4glTAZ.png
They look nice, now question is will this filter reduced the frame rate because that was the problem with the hq2x filtering.

Reactions: Tanooki16

Tanooki16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@SaulFabre As I said, there is no problem with MSU1 games, including the official Snes9x GX (normally, it is the same with the RX).

For the update, I'm just waiting for PacBunny's confirmation for the filter.

Eddit @PacBunny Here is a test version ;) At home, it's 3 am, if I make the connections on my hd tv now, my wife will kill me :lol:

Attachments

• Snes9x-TX-1.0.8b.zip
    2 MB · Views: 89
Last edited by Tanooki16,

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested it on Super Mario World and gonna say this, its better than hq2x but the AdvMame2x filter gives some of the sprites and text a very bold look if that makes sense kinda like the colors are bleeding out.

Tanooki16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With test version Snes9x TX? because on dolphin I don't have this problem, it's like on my screenshots posted above ^^

Did you touch the setting to enlarge the screen? Because with the filters it is not recommended

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With test version Snes9x TX? because on dolphin I don't have this problem, it's like on my screenshots posted above ^^

Did you touch the setting to enlarge the screen? Because with the filters it is not recommended
Im playing this on a lcd tv 480p with wii with full screen then I use the screen zoom feature. It looks good just the colors are too bold.

Tanooki16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also have a 2006 Sony lcd 480p TV (great for 128 bit consoles), and the filters don't look good on this one, you need at least a 720p TV (more modern screen) for the filters to be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming