rolandde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I'm having a rather strange issue with SNES9X GX. I can launch the program from the homebrew channel just fine, but it refuses to open the folder with the rom inside it. I've tried different folders (changed the default). It's so absurd that I've tried moving the rom to the SNES9X root app/snes9x. When I start the SNES9x it says it cannot open app/snes9x even though it just started the program!!!!.

All other apps work just fine.

Thanks for any insights.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dunno what exactly you tried but possibly this helps (quoted from the Wiibrew site)
QUOTE said:
Loading Games

By default, roms are loaded from "snes9xgx/roms/".

Your SNES rom images must be in SMC, SFC, SWC, or FIG format. Generally, all images you find will be in this format, but if you run across one that isn't please download RTOOL which will allow you to convert the image into SMC format.

rolandde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bladexdsl said:
click settings than make sure you have the correct rom path where the roms are.

Tried that with many permutations. As soon as I change the path to the folder containing the ROM I get the error message. I do not get the error message when I change it to a folder without a ROM. I've tried several different ROMs, all with the same result.

rolandde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

new version of the emulator came out. Fixed my problem
biggrin.gif
. Nice timing.

Savo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: my face when i learn markdown