Hacking SNES emu for GC on Wii f/DVD fixed!

ciama81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone at tehskeen.com made some quick fixes with the SNES + NES emus to allow booting from DVD.

http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread....15357#post15357

The SNES one is linked there, with a couple small bugs that will be worked out, and the NES hasn't been posted yet, but I'm sure it will soon.

YAY
grog.gif

ciama81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats good, cnt w8 to grab some snes roms, not to sure about l and r buttons being inverted tho.

I guess it's a problem with the controller mapping in the code libraries or something. I'm not gonna pretend I have a clue. But it says they'll just invert them in the emu too to revert them to the right way
wink.gif
I bet they fix it by tonight.

modmanwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my burn of the gamecube version of mario double dash doesnt read my SD Card either

my wii does fine when in wii mode, but not GC...

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm going to make a multidisc image with snes.iso nes.iso and genesis.iso, then it will be about 3gb i think? so long for the virtual console crap
wink.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tested all three emus (NES, SNES and Genesis) and it seems there's currently no way to save in any way in the SNES emu. The other two also cannot save the SRAM, but at least you can use save states. Too bad the SNES emu doesn't support save states.

Any way, good to see a revival of the GC emus. Let's hope for more
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's great if you have something anyone else wants, otherwise it's annoying and potentially bad...