Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
I've been wondering about this version.

It seems like he fixed bugs that were present in 0.6a, and there's a "Hide GUI" button/

So should this work on a Slot-1 Flashcart? (I have an R4DS)

It says it's for Slot2.. I'm confused since there's a .nds file in the zip he provided.

~Nero

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
It works just fine. It's for people that have both slots occupied mainly though, because the old version would mess up when it tried to use slot-2 for extra memory.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It works just fine. It's for people that have both slots occupied mainly though, because the old version would mess up when it tried to use slot-2 for extra memory.

So it'll be fine if I just use it by my R4 alone?

And yeah, I knew about the RAM problem. The new version fixes it right?

One more question: Have you tried this new version?
smile.gif

~Nero

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The newest version is the update to SNEmulDS 0.6 Alpha.

If you have a Slot2 Flashcart/Opera RAM, then you can use it to boot larger ROMs on SNEmulDS.

~Nero

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe so.. That's why I wasn't sure on what was fixed.

Now only if Myuu would come in this thread again.
nyanya.gif

~Nero

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
It works just fine with and without my 3-in-1 inserted. (It just locks the Use Memory Pak option off without it)

Currently going to try out some 4mB/32mb games now though. You know any more 4mB/32mb games other than Chrono Trigger that work with SnemulDS?

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It works just fine with and without my 3-in-1 inserted. (It just locks the Use Memory Pak option off without it)

Currently going to try out some 4mB/32mb games now though. You know any more 4mB/32mb games other than Chrono Trigger that work with SnemulDS?

Finally! You came and replied!
biggrin.gif

Does it lock the option if you have your 3 in 1 Inserted?

And I think Star Ocean works with RAM.

~Nero

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just tried Chrono Trigger: Works fine without 3-in-1, doesn't work with it. (wtf? It just white-screens)

With it inserted you can pick to use the extra RAM or not.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone actually tried that new version on a 3-in-1?

Because I have, and it's all buggy and crashy! Much worse than the previous version.

I'd rather have them work on the real problems (compatibility and f**** layers!!!) than on some obscure version that doesn't even have any improvement (on the contrary, it's all broken).

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Because I have, and it's all buggy and crashy! Much worse than the previous version.

I'd rather have them work on the real problems (compatibility and f**** layers!!!) than on some obscure version that doesn't even have any improvement (on the contrary, it's all broken).

What a spoiled kid, be grateful for what you get. He's working hard developing SNEmulDS, I have no idea what you mean by 'obscure version' but as he said, this release is not a major update, just a small bug fix to fix the problems some of the slot-2 users were having. If you want to get the project going faster, don't just sit there and complain, help. You could donate to show your support.

But you wouldn't do that. Oh no! Because we deserve everything for free and have it working perfectly right now! Why the hell should I wait for the next release? It's my birth-right to be able to play illegally-pirated SNES ROMs on my DS! [/sarcasm]
dry.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

What a spoiled kid, be grateful for what you get. He's working hard developing SNEmulDS, I have no idea what you mean by 'obscure version' but as he said, this release is not a major update, just a small bug fix to fix the problems some of the slot-2 users were having. If you want to get the project going faster, don't just sit there and complain, help. You could donate to show your support.

But you wouldn't do that. Oh no! Because we deserve everything for free and have it working perfectly right now! Why the hell should I wait for the next release? It's my birth-right to be able to play illegally-pirated SNES ROMs on my DS! [/sarcasm]
dry.gif

Very well said.

Donate to Archeide, it's the best thing you can do to help.

Unless you can code your own SNES emulator.
dry.gif

~Nero

YukiChan456

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

dry.gif

Very well said.

Donate to Archeide, it's the best thing you can do to help.

Unless you can code your own SNES emulator.
dry.gif

~Nero

Sure!
Good things take time!
And it´s the best emu for the DS!
lecture.gif

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I didn't mean to set this forum ablaze, I was just speaking about the new version that's not working on my 3 in 1.

But yeah, I'm grateful for the work this person is doing on the SNES emulator, apologies if I've hurt someone.
I guess i'm just being too impatient. :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!