panosvlass

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Put at the root directory of your card a folder SNES where you will put your roms in.And the patched SNemulDS.nds at the root dir of your card.

SMW works perfect on r4ds

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this is actually a VERY easy emulator to get running with an R4/M3 Simply (or absolutely any Slot-1 card), but there seems to be some confusion. Here's all you should have to do, step-by-step, and foolproof:

1) Download the emulator. Patch the EMULATOR ITSELF (the binary *.nds file) with the DLDI library for your flashcart.

2) Create a new folder entitled "SNES" on your MicroSD card, or on your flashcart itself (if it has integrated memory).

3) ROMs go inside the "SNES" folder. The emulator itself (the binary *.nds file) can hang out in the root directory, with your actual NDS roms.

4) Just go ahead and execute the emulator, and it should allow you to bring up a list of the ROMs you've put onto your card. Once you select one, you'll have to press the start button to actually begin emulation.

5) Use your stylus on the touch-screen to access the menu, and change Snemul's options. In order to optimize your play experience with most working games, you'll have to mess around with certain settings (Vblank, layers, speed hack, etc) until you get something that seems to work well.

6) Enjoy the best (and only) SNES emulator that functions with Slot-1 solutions.
yaynds.gif

Nuudoru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^
You have to patch the SNEmulDS file itself with DLDI. Then it should work. It did for me anyway!
smile.gif

That's what I did. I think. I at least patched SNEemulDS. >_>

Edit: Do you mean I should delete the readme file and patch.. Or what? (I feel stupid right now.)

Lurick: Awesome guide. I have DS-X and that worked for me.
biggrin.gif
Many thanks. I got Mario working except the sounds a bit weird.

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lurick: Awesome guide. I have DS-X and that worked for me.
biggrin.gif
Many thanks. I got Mario working except the sounds a bit weird.
My pleasure.
happy.gif

Yeah, Super Mario World works ALMOST perfectly, but I think the sound skips that still happen are largely unavoidable. I can tell you that I seem to get the best results with the following settings (Super Mario World only):

- Wait for Vblank ON
- Speed Hack = Interrupt
- Layers = Auto

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Congrats to the developers!!

Now we need a GameBoy [GB]/GameBoy Color [GBC] emulator for DS!!
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY