Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some more testing:

Aladdin - almost perfect! Just turn the vblank on.
Lion King - seems to be perfect, at least the first level. Vblank on, too.

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's awesome. I'm just waiting for any of the SF Alpha's
biggrin.gif

SFA2 uses a special chip. Probably won't be emulated for a long time if at all.

edit: how did you guys get SF2/Finalfight working? I still get the same bug which is the remnants of the title screen. So it's unplayable

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Many games now work very well. I'm sure we'll have a very good SNES emulator in 2-3 months, that's just incredible. No need for PSP now.

Well i think the PSP has a waaay much better SNES emulation than this emu.. if u are intreasted in portable emulators the PSP is the one and only machine!
yaypsp.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have any games using "special chips" even booted/being worked on by other emus? Just curious, i only need one person to tell me no. Mostly for SMRPG (Nintendo's best game to date, yes, even better than THAT one you're thinking of)(the world's best game goes to Gears of War, I'm sorry)

Tedorama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cant get this working either, also using a supercard SD, tried it clean and with DLDI, every time it just does not find the roms.

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
unsure.gif
I so love this smile...

Um, anyhow i have a question. When i try save state on DS-X it won´t save it. Do i need to patch it something?
And does it work on Ez- Flash II?

killuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Can´t wait to try it.

......::::??Offtopic??::::.......
have any games using "special chips" even booted/being worked on by other emus? Just curious, i only need one person to tell me no. Mostly for SMRPG (Nintendo's best game to date, yes, even better than THAT one you're thinking of)(the world's best game goes to Gears of War, I'm sorry)

SMRPG

NeroMayCry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question. Can the emulator access RAM in RAM Expansion Packs/GBA Flash Carts? I ask this because previously this wasn't able to launch Seiken Densetsu 3 due to a lack of internal RAM in the Nintendo DS. Now all it gives me is a white screen. I'm also assuming the entire .smc is unpacked into RAM?

xlinkinpakx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok fast question, Super Mario works, but at the 3rd level(the water one) I dont see the water and It slows down alot. I have a super card lite and a super key , I never Patched it because I forgot ho to do it, Thanks BTW

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

no, and no, gears of war aint the best game ever

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok fast question, Super Mario works, but at the 3rd level(the water one) I dont see the water and It slows down alot. I have a super card lite and a super key , I never Patched it because I forgot ho to do it, Thanks BTW
this is a normal glitch, like 1st and 2nd castle, try to play with the bg setting.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

no, and no, gears of war aint the best game ever
star fox boots, you can hear all the music playing, infact under some specific settings you can play the game (though you cant see anything)

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been long gone in the forums and I'm just wondering if this is now 'the' SNES emu for the DS?

Lost my soul to WoW
cry.gif
but not anymore!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr