Hacking SNEEK new project by crediar (unreleased)

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Ok, since this was all brought back up again. I was lucky enough to get a copy of it while it was still up, and hell no am I going to delete it.

But, I want to know how to use it. Could someone give a little better instructions on how to use this, as me and many others get stuck on the first step. Please and thank you.

I always wondered this, wasn't/isn't crediar part of Team Twiizers? So why does he develop homebrew that potentially supports piracy?

BRYAN4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to just jump in the conversation....but can some one briefly tell me Wat's going.... Like Wat was released that was so "epic" and then was deleted by MODS?

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BRYAN4D said:
Sorry to just jump in the conversation....but can some one briefly tell me Wat's going.... Like Wat was released that was so "epic" and then was deleted by MODS?
ya i don't know whats going on

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BRYAN4D said:

This tool allows you to run your system menu off your SD Card, this means everything you do in the system menu, games, ect. Will be done on the sd card instead of your wiis Nand. This is a big deal to people because the wii's Nand only has so many writes (it will not work after an amount of time) The reason it has been removed because Crediar forgot to include some source code in this release and it is now illegal.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
@Klinikal
Actually I will be coming back and releasing a new wiid theme v2 within the next 2 weeks here (been on the road posting from the cell phone making "fall blessings" for the good rasta lovin people! lol but imma take a couple weeks to add to the repository soon here
wink.gif

In The Mean Time Check This Out Bro We Released Some New Theme Tricks Not Many Have Saw Yet Diddy and Sym have been hard at work with some of team Benzin namely Megazig to dev up some amazing stuff!

Download
http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com...p?topic=12827.0

Vid of the New CSM tricks we have going for the New Script the fellas have been deving (sym is getting real good with brylt/brian edits and stuff) The wadder crew is a gr8 group and so talented we are lucky to have them
smile.gif
have a look at what my fellow wii theme team mates just released

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
marcan_troll said:
Then again, we all know that the GBAtemp admins care more about ROMs and game downloads than about respecting homebrew and free software licenses. As long as it isn't a big lawyer-laden company behind the copyright, it's fine, isn't it?

Don't make baseless Judgements. We always remove dubious material as soon as it is noticed.

I have removed all the mirrors, thank you very much! I guess you never noticed the "REPORT" button!

I respect you, but respect should go both ways man...
Not to stir the pot, but correct me if I'm wrong. Haven't I seen you (or perhaps it was another mod/admin) directly participating in at least one of the 'scene' (warez scene, that is) release threads where a game was clearly released by said scene before its official release date, with you clearly stating that you've acquired the ROM and have used it. I'd have to say that his assessment of the situation is spot on. The whole notion that gbatemp doesn't 'condone' piracy is a big fucking joke and not a single, sane person would argue that it isn't. It'd be like me operating a set of forums where we announced every single gay bashing, racist, bigoted, etc. groups' meetings, and then even went on to discuss our experiences with such and actively encouraged others to do the same, only to go on to claim we didn't 'condone' gay bashing, racism, bigotry, etc. Laughable at best. But more like downright fucking hilarious. It's one thing to practice CYOA, but at least do it without insulting the intelligence of the intelligent amongst us. How about a simple "Yes, we're fucking pirates and do illegal things, but we can't risk a lawsuit so we can't allow any links to questionable material. Better safe than sorry."
laugh.gif

IOW, his judgements are anything but baseless.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
On topic When is the ETA for the next release Any idea Klinikal?

Offtopic @ skizzo

did you ever consider its not his place to judge there slick
wink.gif
its not his site and maybe if he doesnt like it he should'nt bother posting as MARCAN THE TROLL?

! Do you see that asshole over at wiiiso bitchin about them passing about system menus and ios files and all kinds of shit (when we here at gbatemp DONT POST THOSE LINKS HERE AT ALL no...its nothing to do with WHAT FILES WE HOST THATS JUST HIS EXCUSE MARCAN HATES HOW POPULAR THIS SITE IS COMPARED TO "his site" SO HE DECIDES TO BE A ASSHOLE HERE OR AT TEHSKEEN OR AT WADDER WITH ICEFIRE OR WITH NUKE WHO MADE GECKO OS AND LEFT BECAUSE OF MARCAN AND MANY OTHERS WHO WILL LEAVE BECAUSE SOME FAT LITTLE CHORUS BOY WANTS HIS WAY

Now please prey tell Why should the admins be "nice to him" or anyone else for that matter mr EX twiizer So what you hate pirates but support Marcan the Troll huh? LOL I say to you sir...What of it?! dont judge less thee be judged im OK with being a pirate its marcan who has a problem with it...lol

Nintendo hasnt once gave me any shit about being a pirate yet! just the OPTION to update I choose not to participate in... I feel like there is an echo but he has a problem not being able to control every little aspect of the scene i AGAIN remind you that he claims to have LEFT yet here he trolls! with his lil goblins under the bridge billy goat gruff LOL

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vetta im not sure if you need to smoke more weed or less
but please do the boards a favor and never post about marcan again, its clear english is not your native language and no one cares to read barely comprehensible rants that are rife with half-witted turgidity
stick to mspainting your wii menu and bong hits
wink.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
How about getting back on topic (MODS JUST CLOSE THE THREAD TILL THE RELEASE I TIRE OF THIS SHIT EVERY TIME MARCAN POSTS THIS SHIT HAPPENS AND ZYOU GUYS MUST SEE THAT?!) hows that sound? savvy?

But let us endulge AGAIN in hopes it will even matter...Really with your 63 posts you want me to care what you think? hell i like marcan better than people like you! even with the drama hes a EX contributor at the end of the day...STFU and piss off if you have nothing better to do than be the grammar teacher and get back on topic or PM me if you guys wanna FEEL FREE TO DO SO TWATFLAP becuase i tire of this..No one wants to talk about the real issue with marcan do they why he REGULARLY tried to get Waninkoko to quit the scene...The fact that You guys can treat icefire like shit for bitchin about da_letter_a using his code...YET YOU DIDNT DO THAT WITH MARCAN WHEN WANINKOKO EDITED HIS CODE AND MARCAN TRIED TO FORCE WANINKOKO OUT OF THE SCENE? or did you even know that? how about the fact the Xuzz/icefire and Nuke LEFT THE SCENE PARTLY OR FULLY BECAUSE OF MARCAN! (I have the IRC log smart ass)

SO the point is i know exactly wtf im talkin about and most you people with 63 posts simply dont....

HATE ALL YOU WANT thats your issue at the end of the day..

I DONT HATE MARCAN AT ALL I simply think to much time is wasted on catering to a guy who no longer even matters.....But theres something you have in common with Marcan with your whoppin 63 post...you dont matter to me either son...

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
lol wolf not always but in my case (even if not to the degree it is in your case) it means i have experience and I know about the "inner drama" between developers and my "assholish mouth" isnt spitting anything out that isnt true...even if it is spitting out things people might not want to hear about the Marcan The Troll
don't he realize people go to sites like this to get away from his "super antipiracy godplexed ass" ...So he dont approve thats fine...But stay the fuck out of here huh?

If I went to his site and called myself Vetta The Troll and ACTED LIKE HE DOES HERE I WOULD BE BANNED do you disagree with that wolf?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly I think his presence is helpful. He re-registered after the 4.2 HackMii Installer fix and though it started off rough, both sides ended up cooling off and he even toned down his more scathing remarks on hackmii.com. And once he does cool down his posts are pretty interesting.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
beav1s said:
stick to mspainting your wii menu and bong hits
wink.gif

I agree. This post really looked like created with MS Paint, why did he post it here in the first place? Is this topic about crediar's tool or about his really shitty SM mods?

vettacossx said:
How about getting back on topic (MODS JUST CLOSE THE THREAD TILL THE RELEASE I TIRE OF THIS SHIT EVERY TIME MARCAN POSTS THIS SHIT HAPPENS AND ZYOU GUYS MUST SEE THAT?!) hows that sound? savvy?

bla bla bla
(I have the IRC log smart ass)
You don't have anything better to do than saving discussions from foreign people you don't even know?

FenrirWolf said:
Post Counts: serious business
Yep, that's why Vetta is a god with his 2000 posts.

QUOTE(vettacossx @ Oct 15 2009, 06:06 PM) it means i have experience and I know about the "inner drama" between developers and my "assholish mouth" isnt spitting anything out that isnt true..
Or that you are just spamming way to much with your shitty SM edits in topics like this.
QUOTE(vettacossx @ Oct 15 2009, 06:06 PM)
If I went to his site and called myself Vetta The Troll and ACTED LIKE HE DOES HERE I WOULD BE BANNED do you disagree with that wolf?
It's a shame that you are not banned already without "the troll" at the end. At least marcan uses a funny nickname because he knows many people think he's a troll and he doesn't care, and he clearly is not a troll. You just don't get that nobody likes you.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Waninkoko will speed up his release because of this? I really dont care who does it first, i just want a 20 gig NAND on USB!

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
Offtopic @ skizzo

Sorry 'bro' but you were quickly relegated to the 'immature stoner dude with delusions of grandeur, not worthy of intelligent replies' wastebasket shortly after I encountered your idiocy. So, smoke another bowl, take another bong swat, roll a fatty, rasta, ganga etc...you're obviously way too cool for me to fuck with.
laugh.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acesniper said:
So will we be able to download this even thought it's "illegal"?

its not "thought" illegal, it IS illegal. You will be able to download once crediar re-releases with full source (and I assume he will)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo