Hacking SNEEK new project by crediar (unreleased)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wasn't triiforce a SD-NAND emulator..??
huh.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
huh.gif

Nope, TriiForce is just able to use the nand emu from cIOSrev14. (yes, TriiForce could work with this nand emu too, ...no.....yes........)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Skizzo said:
OSW said:
marcan_troll said:
Then again, we all know that the GBAtemp admins care more about ROMs and game downloads than about respecting homebrew and free software licenses. As long as it isn't a big lawyer-laden company behind the copyright, it's fine, isn't it?

Don't make baseless Judgements. We always remove dubious material as soon as it is noticed.

I have removed all the mirrors, thank you very much! I guess you never noticed the "REPORT" button!

I respect you, but respect should go both ways man...
Not to stir the pot, but correct me if I'm wrong. Haven't I seen you (or perhaps it was another mod/admin) directly participating in at least one of the 'scene' (warez scene, that is) release threads where a game was clearly released by said scene before its official release date, with you clearly stating that you've acquired the ROM and have used it. I'd have to say that his assessment of the situation is spot on. The whole notion that gbatemp doesn't 'condone' piracy is a big fucking joke and not a single, sane person would argue that it isn't. It'd be like me operating a set of forums where we announced every single gay bashing, racist, bigoted, etc. groups' meetings, and then even went on to discuss our experiences with such and actively encouraged others to do the same, only to go on to claim we didn't 'condone' gay bashing, racism, bigotry, etc. Laughable at best. But more like downright fucking hilarious. It's one thing to practice CYOA, but at least do it without insulting the intelligence of the intelligent amongst us. How about a simple "Yes, we're fucking pirates and do illegal things, but we can't risk a lawsuit so we can't allow any links to questionable material. Better safe than sorry."
laugh.gif

IOW, his judgements are anything but baseless.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't find this particularly conflicting. What I do is a personal choice, and clearly on our forums there are many people who do the same. However, none of us encourage others to pirate or assist them to do so, as GBAtemp is not about that, it's about the community and a love for games more than anything else.

Anyways, let's try to keep on topic now.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WiiPower said:
ether2802 said:
huh.gif

Nope, TriiForce is just able to use the nand emu from cIOSrev14. (yes, TriiForce could work with this nand emu too, ...no.....yes........)

Ohhh that is why the channels couldn't work if I delete them from the NAND..!!

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
all is easy, i had it done 30 min after he posted it on irc but remember, it doesnt work on most wii's/sd cards for some reason :S like my sneek files made & my own fs backup just give black screen on my sd/console, but work fine on Det1re's wii .... so yeah

I wouldn't mind seeing/getting a PM of that IRC post as I'd like to mess with this but don't know much about title hacking yet

D

Deleted-171178

Do you really need to post in both threads and bump them after all this time? Also, delete v1 now. Its illegal

dustin6908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt mean to bump this thread i posted in the wrong one
i looked but didnt see a delete button
jus kidinin i deleted v1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality