twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
twig123 said:
ChokeD said:
Well it would make sense considering the command prompt wants to run as 32bit. ????
Not really, 64bit dll's are added to the SysWOW folder... if you checked, when you install the x64 version of the runtime it installs the dll into the System32 folder instead. I tested copying the x64 dll from System32 to SysWOW and still got the error.

In essence, I still believe this is a problem that MS should have addressed before the release of the new runtime set..
Yeah, I always seen the files put in the x86 folder for 32bit but never knew that they were added to a SysWOW for use with 64bit. I'm still learning. Thanks for humoring my intellect.
smile.gif
np. You help me, I help you
wink.gif

I'm MCP Certified for the computer... I'm still picking up some of this Wii stuff though
tongue.gif

Edit: My cert. was for XP, before x64 was release... so go easy on me.

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well... I messed up. It happens. System32 is usually 64bit, syswow64 is usually 32bit... you are right.

Anyways, back on topic of the problem at hand...
Did the 32bit runtime files fix your dll error?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a lot has changed with SNEEK since I last played with it. I've gotten the SD card version to work just fine but for some reason UNEEK's hanging on me now. Hmm.

And for the record, what I did to solve the msvcr100.dll error was just google the thing then put it in c:\windows\system

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Seems like a lot has changed with SNEEK since I last played with it. I've gotten the SD card version to work just fine but for some reason UNEEK's hanging on me now. Hmm.

And for the record, what I did to solve the msvcr100.dll error was just google the thing then put it in c:\windows\system
Well, your in luck, the guide just got updated today to reflect the new changes of the past few revs. It is now up to date.

Updates noted on the last few pages.
Good luck,
ChokeD

p.s: goodnight all

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i can't do it then, and i can't do it now... but at least there's an error indoctrinator.

I haven't been able to get sneeks to work.

When i believe i have fallowed the guild to use a vergin 4.2 When i start the wii, i get 1 blinking light....the missing tmd.bin

I do have a game installed, and the tmd.bin is in there.

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sketter said:
Ok i can't do it then, and i can't do it now... but at least there's an error indoctrinator.

I haven't been able to get sneeks to work.

When i believe i have fallowed the guild to use a vergin 4.2 When i start the wii, i get 1 blinking light....the missing tmd.bin

I do have a game installed, and the tmd.bin is in there.
Is the game on your USB drive in this structure?
USB:\Games\{GameID}\tmd.bin (along with the rest of the game files)

Ex: for the game Balloon Pop
USB:\Games\RB2E6K\tmd.bin

If no, then it needs to follow that structure.
If yes, then make sure the file system on the USB drive is FAT32 and a max of 32k clusters.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
About the missing msvcr100.dll, the error appeared only from the recent Sneek revisions.
I just googled it and placed it in the ELFIns folder, along with the elfins.exe (but you can place it in any folder define in your environment variables path).

No need to install Visual Studio completely.

Edit :
I'm using devkitPPC r24, but your guide gives r19+libOGC. I guess there's no differences ?

Hyrule2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I where able to compile it withiut any error, but when i try to boot to sneek, sneek di, uneek or uneek di, i will only geht a blackscreen and it seems that the video signal turn off.
I have game on USB HDD, all files Places like in the tutorial, I also tried to make a new fs dump :/

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only tried it using both modules from IOS80. I'm thinking that my problem has something to do with the di module hanging since UNEEK does indeed start booting and an empty diconfig.bin gets created upon startup, but then things stop loading and the USB drive light stops flashing.

snake32493

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed everything. When I turn the Wii on, the disc light flashes three times. And no picture is shown.
Any idea for a fix?

bewitched

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ChokeD said:
Adjustments just made and finished:

How to install HBC to SNEEK NAND
Nice tut
smile.gif

But when i do this with the latest HBC installed (1.07) i get this in my nand:
2010-08-01_112048.jpg

and those unrecognized characters in the Title ID give me an error when trying to save the wad...

Edit:
QUOTEsnake32493
Posted Today, 11:04 AM
I installed everything. When I turn the Wii on, the disc light flashes three times. And no picture is shown.
Any idea for a fix?
"3 short flashes: The kernel.bin is not found on sd and or usb"

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is confusing. My sneek compile never works whenever I use a di one, or on any build if the di.bin is even there. I can't get anything to work accept for flat nand emulation from SD.

Made sure the usb was made and all correctly too, I followed the instructions to the letter.

Am I missing something? I don't know what I could possibly be doing wrong.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have problems getting UNEEK+DI to boot. I followed the tutorial very carefully. Compiling went without errors and I also checked if I had placed all the files right, but all I get is a black screen when booting (trying to boot a 4.2 virgin NAND created using Showmiiwads). Also, my disc drive isn't flashing, so I assume all files are there. I'm trying to boot from a 1TB external USB storage, could that be a problem?

bewitched

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LinkFan16 said:
I have problems getting UNEEK+DI to boot. I followed the tutorial very carefully. Compiling went without errors and I also checked if I had placed all the files right, but all I get is a black screen when booting (trying to boot a 4.2 virgin NAND created using Showmiiwads). Also, my disc drive isn't flashing, so I assume all files are there. I'm trying to boot from a 1TB external USB storage, could that be a problem?
Did you format your drive to FAT32 32KB Clusters?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...