Hacking SNEEK+DI quick guide

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you getting no video output and no error codes on di related sneeks, someone on the google code site gave me a tip of starting the wii up with the flash drive in and the sd card out so the wii boots to the health warning, then putting the sd card in and hitting the reset button. Apparently the problem is the drive is too slow to start up and this gets it goin. Worked good for me might for some of you too!

Hyrule2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Iv got it working with much help
biggrin.gif

But have i to delete everytime i want to boot the shared 2 folder on my usb drive? Because Otherwise my nand wont boot :/

Hyrule2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes two games and theiy both shown when i boot without the shared 2 folder, tried it much times to boot with it. But with an shared 2 folder he wont boot
frown.gif

bewitched

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
daxtsu said:
Has anybody managed to get Monster Hunter Tri to work with UNEEK DI? For me it just hangs after choosing Start The Game[no high pitched beeping sound like on softmods, though]. The Arena/Gallery work, though. It's so odd.
Just tried it myself and i've got the same results as you
wacko.gif

System: UNEEK+DI 4.2E

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twig123 said:
Sketter said:
Ok i can't do it then, and i can't do it now... but at least there's an error indoctrinator.

I haven't been able to get sneeks to work.

When i believe i have fallowed the guild to use a vergin 4.2 When i start the wii, i get 1 blinking light....the missing tmd.bin

I do have a game installed, and the tmd.bin is in there.
Is the game on your USB drive in this structure?
USB:\Games\{GameID}\tmd.bin (along with the rest of the game files)

Ex: for the game Balloon Pop
USB:\Games\RB2E6K\tmd.bin

If no, then it needs to follow that structure.
If yes, then make sure the file system on the USB drive is FAT32 and a max of 32k clusters.

Just FYI, you can name the folder that the game is in anything you want. It doesn't have to be the title id

snake32493

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to run Uneek+DI, as soon as I turn on the wii,my disc drive flashes three times. I get the same problem with Sneek+DI. How can I fix it?

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys... bootup is NOT quick.
Mine SNEEK is working, and even sometimes I think it got hung up (and shortly after I get the sysmenu)
Like I said before, the first time I booted SNEEK with my FULL NAND dump it took ~10min before the sysmenu came up.

If starting with a NAND from NUS, it took ~5min to get to the "Press A to continue" screen. and about another 3min for the Wiimote to sync and be able to press the button.

So... just give it more time to see if it is actually working or not.
(note: with the above wait times, my USB light was NOT flashing even though it was working)

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the trick I learned out today, start the wii with your usb drive plugged in but without the sd card, then at the health screen put the sd card in and hit reset on the wii

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twig123 said:
Guys... bootup is NOT quick.
Mine SNEEK is working, and even sometimes I think it got hung up (and shortly after I get the sysmenu)
Like I said before, the first time I booted SNEEK with my FULL NAND dump it took ~10min before the sysmenu came up.

If starting with a NAND from NUS, it took ~5min to get to the "Press A to continue" screen. and about another 3min for the Wiimote to sync and be able to press the button.

So... just give it more time to see if it is actually working or not.
(note: with the above wait times, my USB light was NOT flashing even though it was working)

No, he said he's running UNEEK. It takes about 15 sec for the "Press A to continue" screen on UNEEK, unlike SNEEK

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i use puneek can i use the install option to install the games to sneek or does it install tem to the wbfs folder?

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me how to set up puneek. theres no readme or anything. is there a step by step guide on where what files go?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.