Hacking SNEEK+DI quick guide

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got Uneek+DI running after a while. I dunno much about it but does that discex program split files over 4GB or do I have to use burnt discs for those kind of games?

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jehuty25 said:
Finally got Uneek+DI running after a while. I dunno much about it but does that discex program split files over 4GB or do I have to use burnt discs for those kind of games?
...this is not an issue for S/UNEEK+DI. for extracted games: even though a folder may contain more than 4GB of data, even the largest single file within that folder is much, much less than 4GB.... the 4GB limit is a file size limit, not a folder size limit....

winter01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
obcd, I'm still getting a black screen when I try to install BootIOS on Priiloader.

I'll continue using HBC to load Sneek, it doesn't take thaaat long to load.

Thanks for the help!

anickname

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anickname said:
UNEEK only supports FAT32. The partition that UNEEK uses has to be the first partition, primairy, active and the cluster size has to be 32kb or less. The first partition has to be FAT32
And the cluster size is? Your issue has nothing to do with UNEEK, DI or the emu nand you're using. A flashing pattern like that is a problem within MINI not finding the required files for example
The 40 GB drive was formated using fat32format.exe with default setting which is 32KB cluster size.

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm

I will check again.

I repartitioned the drive (now in Linux) and formated again, using fat32format.exe, reinstalled the cIOSes, and I still have the
same problem (dvd drive flashes).

Configurable USB loader, HBC, WiiXplorer all work well with the HDD.

The NAND that I'm using for tests works well with SNEEK / SNEEK + DI.
SNEEK + DI can access the games from usb:/games directory.

More suggestions, please ?

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I did was:
Delete every parition on the hard drive
Create a fat32 partition and made it primary/active
Format the partition (using easeus parition master home edition) and made the cluster size 32k
Created an emulated nand in modmii
Created UNEEK + DI using the sneek installer

anickname

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jehuty25 said:
What I did was:
Delete every parition on the hard drive
Create a fat32 partition and made it primary/active
Format the partition (using easeus parition master home edition) and made the cluster size 32k
Created an emulated nand in modmii
Created UNEEK + DI using the sneek installer

Thank you for your answer.
I follow all the steps without success.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here, followed steps a-z an still comes up as "press a for real nand" " press home to exit.." plus for some reason showmii wads, doesn't see my nand, or the keys. fresh dump, just did it this morning. i used modmii to compile.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having problem with SNEEK +DI r153. It loads the Wii system menu okay and am able to select games from it's menu, however whenever I select "start" on any channel, even the disc channel itself, the screen goes black and stays there. It always crashes after selecting start. When I reverted back to an older revision of SNEEK +DI, I have no problem. I am running v4.3U.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the stable version is r150 which you can download from googlecode. Even crediars compiiler (that you can downlñoad from the same page) creates r150 for you. I would try using r150 instead of r153. I've been using it without problems for quite a while. Also helps to make sure you HDD is compatible.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
R151 has a few minor bugfixes. R152 and 153 only have updated FAQ files according to the description in google.
So, if rev. 153 doesn't work, I doubt rev. 150 will. As you probably compiled the rev. 153 yourself, you could have
issues by not using the devkitarm rev. 24 or 25. Newer revisions don't produce the correct code.
So rev. 150 is worth a try as long as you work with the precompiled files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu