Hacking SNEEK+DI Not Starting

Mzoom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For the past few months I have been trying to create an emunand to install DLC for The Beatles: Rockband. I created a UNEEK+DI emunand although I struggled it worked in the end, I then installed the DLC and realised it was not detected. I then found out the game only looks through your real nand and SD for DLC. So I created an emunand which ran on SD and could load games from USB. (SNEEK+DI) As I predicted it has been stuck on Reloading bootmii IOS, I even left my Wii on overnight!
Help!

QuickProcess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you made a Reddit post on this as well.

Your issue seems to be rare and you might have done something wrong on your part. I never used SNEEK so I can't help YET.

But for now

Whatever the issue may be.
Consider reporting an issue on the official or non-official respiratory's:

OFFICIAL: code google /archive/p/sneek/issues/
NON-OFFICIAL: github /Tilka/sneek/issues (dolphin dev)

I can't post links as a newbie so I think you know what to fill in the above with ;)

If nothing else works. Consider searching your issue and find similar problems related to your's

Mzoom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have u tried dumping your emunand using usbloader gx or bootmii/showmiiwads? Alternatively try creating a fresh emunand using ModMii

Thanks for your suggestion. But that wont work, Ive tried creating a fresh emunand which didn't work. And the DLC MUST be installed on SD Card or real nand for the game to find it.
Thank you for your suggestion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe you made a Reddit post on this as well.

Your issue seems to be rare and you might have done something wrong on your part. I never used SNEEK so I can't help YET.

But for now

Whatever the issue may be.
Consider reporting an issue on the official or non-official respiratory's:

OFFICIAL: code google /archive/p/sneek/issues/
NON-OFFICIAL: github /Tilka/sneek/issues (dolphin dev)

I can't post links as a newbie so I think you know what to fill in the above with ;)

If nothing else works. Consider searching your issue and find similar problems related to your's

Thanks I have always thought it was some rare error. I have only found one person saying the same thing on Facebook (with no replies). I suspect I have done something wrong with bootmii. Thanks. (yes I made a reddit post)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1