Homebrew SNEEK+DI Issue

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I am in need of some help! I just used Modmii to successfully install SNEEK+DI to my 4GB Sandisk SD Card. The Virgin NAND Loaded right up and I was able to configure the settings. I was also able to make it to the System Menu, where Iplayed around with the SNEEK+DI Menu. Everything was smooth sailing until I tryed to load my Super Paper Mario game with the SNEEK+DI Menu. (I knew that I needed a Disc in the DVD Drive) The Discs on the Game channel would start to spin, than they would stop spinning with a message that a error had occurred. I naturally went into the SNEEK+DI Menu to see if there were any settings I could mess with. I changed the region from something I can't remember to "USA". A few minutes later the entire Wii menu turned black with the message "An error has occured. please eject the disc and power off blahblahblah" I rebooted, loaded SNEEK, and now after I press 'A' the screen turns black with the same error I just mentioned. Can someone tell me what's going on?
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY