Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Last part was sacarsm.

I'll still try this out. Cos i need a pokemanz like game now. I don't care what franchise its from.

But meh, I still have Decepticons to play.

Pokemon rotts your brain
tongue.gif
,does SMT play like disgaea?

Rev Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Shit I'm still playing FFT:A2 a year later at around 65 hours and I bet I get at least 100 hours out of it before I finish it sometime late this year
tongue.gif

Which reminds me the last game I put over 100 hours into (FF XII was close) was SMT: Nocturne for PS2 - that game is GODLY!

How was Disgaea for the DS BTW? It was great in the day on PS2, but I've yet to play 2 or 3 ar the original on DS...man I'm really off topic, but that's cool I hope
smile.gif

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Rev Jim said:
Shit I'm still playing FFT:A2 a year later at around 65 hours and I bet I get at least 100 hours out of it before I finish it sometime late this year
tongue.gif

Which reminds me the last game I put over 100 hours into (FF XII was close) was SMT: Nocturne for PS2 - that game is GODLY!

How was Disgaea for the DS BTW? It was great in the day on PS2, but I've yet to play 2 or 3 ar the original on DS...man I'm really off topic, but that's cool I hope
smile.gif

FFTA2 didn't last me longer than 100 hours, which is something of a shame since FFTA lasted me three times as long per save. As for Disgaea DS, let's just say it's even better than before thanks to the inclusion of exclusive unlockable characters and the Prinny Commentary (which is GODLY!). The only plausible downside is the lack of voice acting - it's only there for major scenes between battles.

QUOTE(Golin @ Jun 23 2009, 07:19 PM) Can you read Japanese?

Wasn't this already covered? Elixir can indeed read Japanese.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
Domination said:
Last part was sacarsm.

I'll still try this out. Cos i need a pokemanz like game now. I don't care what franchise its from.

But meh, I still have Decepticons to play.

Pokemon rotts your brain
tongue.gif
,does SMT play like disgaea?

The movement is similar to SRPGs such as Disgaea, Tacticslayer, FFTA,etc.

However, the battles are turn based and have a template similar to that one Wizard of OZ inspired game from last December.

Also my post count=current # of Pokemon

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bleedingelite said:
...I have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, I didn't either, until I took a peek in the thread and someone else elaborated on it. I was thinking perhaps Super Mario Tennis or something.

Anyway, Gamespot just scored it a "9" and had many glowing things to say about it.

darkworldz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
this is like a rip off from ASH...... but i have only played the first battle n its 9.0 on gamespot so i tink its gna stay on my mem card for like 2 weeks...

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This game is quite difficult... I've been grinding a bit, and I've gotten better demons for my teams, but it's still not enough to beat one of the early bosses in this game. Considering that this is an Atlus title, I guess it's to be expected.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
This game is quite difficult... I've been grinding a bit, and I've gotten better demons for my teams, but it's still not enough to beat one of the early bosses in this game. Considering that this is an Atlus title, I guess it's to be expected.
yes, the SMT series are known to have very strong bosses xP. if you want to survive and win, I recommend having a healing character(human or monster) for every team you have, because you won't be able to revive people until at least a little further into the game. Also before you fight bosses, try fighting in the city and capturing every skill you can. having a variety of skills can be very useful. Make sure to use fused monsters too. monsters straight out of the auction is too weak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum