thread of phobias/fears

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do have an actual phobia of roadside ghosts. I don’t care to know if ghosts are or aren’t real, roadside ghosts are always fucking horrifying. Every single time someone describes them, they are literally just most freaky shit ever. Like faceless people, headless people, and shit. I want nothing to do with that.

Man Door Hand Hook Car Door​

Reactions: DinohScene

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I do have an actual phobia of roadside ghosts. I don’t care to know if ghosts are or aren’t real, roadside ghosts are always fucking horrifying. Every single time someone describes them, they are literally just most freaky shit ever. Like faceless people, headless people, and shit. I want nothing to do with that.
Chill. Most of the roadside ghosts are hoaxes/paranoid delusions. There was this report of a roadside ghost that ended up being an optical illusion created simply by weather condition/windshield combination of factors. But I have to admit it did look like walking ghost but only from the perspective of who's sitting in the car. Please.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Chill. Most of the roadside ghosts are hoaxes/paranoid delusions. There was this report of a roadside ghost that ended up being an optical illusion created simply by weather condition/windshield combination of factors. But I have to admit it did look like walking ghost but only from the perspective of who's sitting in the car. Please.
I guess it might be caused by both HAARP(Nikola Tesla) and LHC(CERN).

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.deviantart.com/playfurcinema/art/Caramel-Bunny-Lola-Bunny-Cutey-Bunny-724639798
That female bunny reminds me of Desiree Allure from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.
1709826586984.jpeg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is that your BIGGEST phobia now?
No! No! No! No! Maybe for the others,but for me it’s something quite opposite it’s a I might call it philias/loves. So who knows maybe it should go for the move to another thread. When I see attractive fictional cartoony female character I got little bit shy and nervous,but very excited at the same time. So you got me wrong at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: LeoTCK

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No! No! No! No! Maybe for the others,but for me it’s something quite opposite it’s a I might call it philias/loves. So who knows maybe it should go for the move to another thread. When I see attractive fictional cartoony female character I got little bit shy and nervous,but very excited at the same time. So you got me wrong at this time.
I was just joking of course, but yea it should definitely be in a different thread lol or make a philias thread yourself..at least the hacking stuff, I suppose it is partially a fear or phobia, used to be strong at some point. And now it happens with suspicious timing. Pretty suspicious. Like the black people that didn't show up for work today in Deus Ex Malkavian Mod. :P

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was just joking of course, but yea it should definitely be in a different thread lol or make a philias thread yourself..at least the hacking stuff, I suppose it is partially a fear or phobia, used to be strong at some point. And now it happens with suspicious timing. Pretty suspicious. Like the black people that didn't show up for work today in Deus Ex Malkavian Mod. :P
Or imagine sooner or later feminine spirit of Kath Soucie(death due to inevitable natural causes)visiting me in the mirror like some kind of Doppelgänger or like Bloody Mary sucking me into mirror dimension like in Super Mario 64.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Or imagine sooner or later feminine spirit of Kath Soucie(death due to inevitable natural causes)visiting me in the mirror like some kind of Doppelgänger or like Bloody Mary sucking me into mirror dimension like in Super Mario 64.
You want Kath Soucie to "suck you"...okay

:unsure: :rofl2:

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well what’s the proper word in english when someone is entering mirror dimension portal? Other than suck?
look it was correct. Its just humor you know. You could also say "pull you in", into the mirror dimension or something...but yea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol