Gaming SMT 4 DLC 'Symbolic Equiptment' ;Free is actually .99

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'm about to detail shows up in NA, I am not sure about other areas.
When Downloading SMT 4 free download content (there is paid content also. Each seperate item you DL has two prior screens that give details and again re state the price. The one,listed as 'Symbolic Equiptment' will read as FREE every step of the way.... UNTIL, your final reciept, where you are charged .99 for the DL and the adjusted total to your account reflects the expense of .99.

I'm pressuming this is someones mistake, but I would also doubt that N will give a refund once it's been done. Though I could be wrong.

I've seen no warnings where there are limitations that would account for this discrepancy, so Buyer Beware.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably won't be giving refunds because it was never supposed to be free in the first place. The mistake is that it's labeled as free, not that it actually costs 99 cents. Once the error is fixed, it'll say 99 cents on the main screen.

Plus, you have to go through a page where it says it costs $.99 and confirm to actually get charged for it. It only says free on the main selection screen, I just bought it...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Gift
  • Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later:
    TheZander
    @ TheZander: were you even joking about the ds? also a stolen ds is a huge tragedy. I'm beginningto wonder where your priorities lie
    Gift
    not a joke it was stolen and yes streetpass was turned on but i don't have a mac id or any clue of who did it. is there any hope of getting it back ive invested over $1,000 in it
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    This mac n cheese is bad
    +1
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    how tf do you invest over a grand in a DS?

Signed, someone who has invested over $700 in a mechanical keyboard
    +1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ive broken 4 digits
    Gift
    (ok, not me technically, since i myself didnt spend the money,my parents did, but still)
    Gift
    also on a related note, i should start treating my keyboard better, my friend saw my keyboard while visiting my house and he said "holy shit why is it this dirty do you like shove it up your ass right after you clean it or something"
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Lol you'd imagine anyone that can put 1k towards a ds would have fuck it money and just buy it again
    Gift
    (and for those of you wondering, no i dont shove it up my ass i just eat while gaming)
    Gift
    I swear some of these new users are duplicate accounts just to troll the shitbox lol
    Gift
    i mean, let's not pretend we contribute great stuff here normally
    Gift
    So you admit to having duplicate accounts? Sickly you know the offense for that :0
    +1
    Gift
    although it does have it's moments, where else would i have to specify i dont shove keyboards up my ass
    Gift
    Fun fact I didn't really realize the big pack in little Debbie's meant big snacks I thought they were double layred so I got home and was amazed and felt sick after finishing a big Christmas tree
    +1
    Gift
    oh shit it's almost christmas, i need to make a christmas pfp like last year
    Gift
    Why yes it usually happens every December unless you're Jewish
    Gift
    im muslim, what does that mean for me
    Gift
    You get screwed
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think you get 72 virgins or something lol
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sounds like a sexual nightmare to me but ymmv lol
    Gift
    That's life after death psi at least give him something to look forward to after 18
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie
    @ KennieDaMeanie: Lol you'd imagine anyone that can put 1k towards a ds would have fuck it money and just buy it again
    Gift
    it was small investments over the course of a year and a half
    Gift
    Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later: it was small investments over the course of a year and a half