Hacking Smash Bros skipping?

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yesterday, I opened up Brawl on my USB to capture the opening cinematic for a project. But after like 5-10 seconds, the video started freezing ever 2-3 seconds. I even tried using the disc and getting similiar issues.

I then tried copying it to another usb drive. One with a y power cable and still saw skipping.

I'm just concerned, the disc ended up working fine on my Wii U. Could this mean by Wii is dying?

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can look up the opening cinematic on YouTube...
Or use an External Hard Drive. However you choose to accomplish this, I wish you best of luck on your project.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yesterday, I opened up Brawl on my USB to capture the opening cinematic for a project. But after like 5-10 seconds, the video started freezing ever 2-3 seconds. I even tried using the disc and getting similiar issues.

I then tried copying it to another usb drive. One with a y power cable and still saw skipping.

I'm just concerned, the disc ended up working fine on my Wii U. Could this mean by Wii is dying?
Some Wiis have issues reading dual layer discs, could just be that. Mine used to read Brawl just fine but eventually it wouldn't recognize the disc most of the time and would randomly freeze when it did recognize. I don't know about the USB loader issue though. Try installing d2x cIOS v10 beta52 (base 56 in slot 249 and 57 in slot 250) if you aren't using that, also try it on the Wii U with the vWii version of the same cIOS. Avoid beta53 as it has worse compatibility with HDDs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker