Hacking Smash bros/Jap Wii/D2C = Doesnt work

KaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's no reason for the game to be so big it needs a dual layer dvd.
The game contents can't be that big. Just some 3D character models and backgrounds.

I think u forget the thing that fill most of disk, videos. In SMG, 2.2 GB of 4 GB of data were only for video secuences... And it seems SSBB has even more video files.

Ahmedz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The game contents can't be that big. Just some 3D character models and backgrounds.

I think u forget the thing that fill most of disk, videos. In SMG, 2.2 GB of 4 GB of data were only for video secuences... And it seems SSBB has even more video files.

hmmmmm there could be a possibility that the videos won't be too big.....
then again...
i have no clue
wacko.gif

matthiasc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Ah yes, kedest to the rescue with his extended knowledge of console gaming development. Please, do go on into more detail describing the finer inner workings of a modern game and how it should best use its allocated resources.

matthiasc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps that's what the update is for. To recalibrate the wii's laser to read that new type of disc.

Ah yes kedest, please continue posting your opinions on this piece of news. They will be well received and I'm sure the best developers in the scene will look for your posts for inspiration regarding how to tackle everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong