Hacking Smash bros/Jap Wii/D2C = Doesnt work

Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very valent of you to sacrifice a DVD9 for us.
smile.gif

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

KaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
I think the problem is that the wii dvd drive firmware doesnt support DL DVDs, so it needs a kind of update, and that's the reason SSBB doesnt work when first booted in non modded Wiis.
I like how you post that right under a post which proves that DVD9s work on the Wii...

I think that proves that wiikey can manage DVD9, not that a non-modded Wii can do it.
Yes it does.
If the Wii dont support the DVD9 then WiiKey wouldn't too.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
non pas fou mais realiste que nintendo ce fou de notre tete avec des jeux aussi stupides et en plus ces idiots de niontendo ils protegent leur daubes de jeux
biggrin.gif

like a 360 games
wink.gif

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the problem is that the wii dvd drive firmware doesnt support DL DVDs, so it needs a kind of update, and that's the reason SSBB doesnt work when first booted in non modded Wiis.
I like how you post that right under a post which proves that DVD9s work on the Wii...

I think that proves that wiikey can manage DVD9, not that a non-modded Wii can do it.
Yes it does.

Actually... unmodded Wiis can't read dvd-9. Only Wiinja deluxe, YAOSM and Wiikey Support DVD9.

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yes it does.

Actually... unmodded Wiis can't read dvd-9. Only Wiinja deluxe, YAOSM and Wiikey Support DVD9.
And Cyclowiz.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's no reason for the game to be so big it needs a dual layer dvd.
The game contents can't be that big. Just some 3D character models and backgrounds.

A

alucard_xs

thanks for the link,

gold dvd bottom -> probably a new chemical layer of maybe a dvd-9 but I really doubt it, since a DVD5 would be enough for such datas ... btw, the fight begins ...

I think we won't see a dump soon ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: indeed