Hacking Smash bros/Jap Wii/D2C = Doesnt work

Frankdj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did not want to read 7 pages of discussion.... what's the thruth?
Does Smash Bros have a new protection or isn't that clear yet?

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBsajRrnY8

This means the game is already selling in japan,we could get the game dumped any time by now!!

Hoping it will be on the internet when i come back from school
tongue.gif

CausticSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Jools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats right. It isnt purchasable until the day after tomorrow. The info and footage coming in are just from demo pods.

CausticSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats right.  It isnt purchasable until the day after tomorrow.  The info and footage coming in are just from demo pods.
Its not from "demo pods". It's the real game. Some guy playing in his bedroom most likely. Image from member kverdoes Photobucket gallery.
Call me a skeptic, but without seeing a box and receipt (which is what one usually sees pics of when US stores break street dates), I'm still going to say that copy wasn't bought at retail.

If stores were breaking the street date for this game, 2chan would be on fire with everybody trading pics, tips and where to snag it early.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
there are some ppl in Hong Kong and Taiwan who got their original copy of smash bros brawl already!!!

i just read some threads from a chinese bbs and saw a shocking news!!!!

in a thread there are 2 ppl who say they got their original copy of smash bros brawl
and tried to run on their jpn wii with wiikey 1.9g and the original copy can't be played.
cry.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it's can be played, they only need to ignore the warning, update their firmware, and restart the game. Something along those line, when you buy the game there's a paper who explain you how to make it work.

jaapie18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does someone now if its multilanguage. So if its has engelish text and sound?

Hopefully its playable on a pal machine.

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
smg worked with chips, but the copy didnt work with this special update (1.9g for wiikey) .. so i think originals will always work in their region, since nintendo still wants people to buy their games and dont burn it.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
not true... when I first got my wiikey I couldn't play my shop-bought Mario Galaxy... had to update to 1.9g first
smile.gif
If Wiikey or D2Ckey or whoever is doing the Wiikey's updates don't have a Brawl update (if ones even possible), I'll never be able to play original Brawl either unless I cut the chip out of my Wii. That's why I always insisted on a chip enabler/disabler disc that you could put in the Wii to turn on and turn off the chip. (But that probably isn't technically possible)

A

alucard_xs

"Does someone now if its multilanguage. So if its has engelish text and sound?

Hopefully its playable on a pal machine. " ->stupid thing ... it probably won't work on PAL console ... and JAP only of course

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch