Smash bros crashes cemu app when updates are installed

Discussion in 'Wii U - Emulation & CEMU' started by xdarkmario, Feb 20, 2018.

1. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    this was a old issue i thought was fixed ages ago but i have tried with all of the latest versions of cemu and even clean reinstalling all of cemu and my games and i cant get smash bros to work. i am on the latest 1.11.4 but i have downloaded all of the 1.11 versions. this use to work on the 1.11 cemus but idk what happened, i left my computer for a couple of months and came back and it dosent work. and the same issue with my friend.

2. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Can anyone else run smash Bros? I I haven't been in he cemu scene for about 3 months dose it still work?

3. gman666

gman666 Cubicle Expert

Jun 4, 2011
    United States
    a cubicle
    Are you downloading the updates yourself? Or are you using a tool like WiiU USB Helper and Mapleseed. Also, are you running CEMU Hook?

4. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Both, I usually use USB helper as I have intergraded cemu with it. But I have tried manually as well and still crash.

5. gman666

gman666 Cubicle Expert

Jun 4, 2011
    United States
    a cubicle
    Does it still boot in game?

6. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Yea and even plays the opening movie but when it says to press any button then on that loading screen it crashes cemu

7. gman666

gman666 Cubicle Expert

Jun 4, 2011
    United States
    a cubicle
    Are you running the latest version of Wii U USB Helper? Other than that I can't seem to find any info on this problem. There was a similar problem on CEMU 1.8. Maybe erasing the update/dlc from Cemu and trying again. Also, I use mapleseed for my updates/dlc, maybe you can try that?

8. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    I also can't find any issue on this recently only the old time this happened. I'll try that then. But I wiped everything and started again and it didn't fix

9. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    mapleseed or manually merging the update with the main folder dosent work, it still crashes

10. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    i am at a loss i have been googling endlessly and messing reinstalling everything and it just dosent work.

11. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    fixed, have to delete the boss folder in the delete the boss folder in mlc01\usr and dont hit the spot pass button

Giodude likes this.
  12. Gabriel9990

Gabriel9990 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2018
    Brazil
    [QUOTE = "xdarkmario, post: 7870527, membro: 271050"] corrigido, tem que deletar a pasta boss na pasta delete do boss em mlc01 \ usr e não apertar o botão spot pass [/ QUOTE]
    RESOLVED? here the smash bros does not open by the cemu just by usb helper, how to solve this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice