wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Smash Bros Crash! DS Demo 6
Update
photo07062710.png

Smash Bros Crash is a fan made SSB NDS homebrew project. The game features 20 characters and a few different levels. The project has been entered into the Neo Flash summer coding compo. Please see the change log for more information.

QUOTE(Change Log (Google translated)) said:
• Cleaning Code
• Fixed Error screen at the end fight (less fail for sure)
• Fixed error When we receive the shield activated KO
• Fixed error in yoshi island KO
• Better use of RAM memory
• FAT The music is now loaded from FAT
• Added the menu settings (sound, music, language, change the menu screen only) (language not ready yet)
• Errors in some sprites Agreglado
• Final Smash Agreglado problem of color palettes to use the Final Smash
• After a blow no longer resibir patinas
• Now you can get off the platform instead of waiting
• But the narrator sounds
• Public Sounds
• Units 3 characters
• 5 Scenarios aggregates more
• The Final Smash is now threatening, now there are more surviving prosibilidades
• Fixed the black box with B abienta Marth

download.gif
 Off-site Download
icon11.gif
 Source

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I thought this was called SSBClash... And that it had been abandoned for a long time already... Well, anyways, it's good to see that there's still some interest in the DS homebrew scene.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
I thought this was called SSBClash... And that it had been abandoned for a long time already... Well, anyways, it's good to see that there's still some interest in the DS homebrew scene.
You're telling me; I thought it was dead.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, this is still alive?

I'm happy but skeptical. I haven't tried this in a while and when I did there was no combat, just walking.

EDIT:

I'm very happy with how this came out, it's great and came a long way.

I started it up and it looked very official. Nice job.

Looking through the menu, I found some nice options. Changing the music from Brawl to Melee won you some points from me, lol.

The Vault was very nice. Master Pieces?! Great! I hope you add more than NES titles in the future though I love the games.

The actual gameplay could use some improvement, I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything other than Neutral-B, Up-B, Neutral-A, Down-A, Forward-A, or Neutral Air-A/B. Perhaps I'm not doing it right?

I only tried out Mario, as I assume he would be the one who was further along in development. Though I did notice the extensive character selection and I loved the custom sprites for most characters.

I can't wait for WiFi after the battle system is perfected, this could be great.

For personal preference, would it be possible to allow the game to boot from elsewhere on the cart than the root? My cart's getting a bit cluttered.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
This is different.

And if you look at the homebrew section,you'll see something good
biggrin.gif
(aside from menudo
ph34r.gif
)

You mean that Super Smash Bros Clash was updated at the end of May? There is so much in there, be more specific.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
Isn't this illegal since it contains nes roms? I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but rules are rules.
I haven't thought about that...

But aren't NES roms legal due to the lack of a buy-able system to play on?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Where in the world do you see NES ROMs in this? I've looked through the entire package but I have yet to find anything. If you're talking about the games in the Vault, those are emulated but they are not the actual ROMs.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Wait, this is still alive?

I'm happy but skeptical. I haven't tried this in a while and when I did there was no combat, just walking.

EDIT:

I'm very happy with how this came out, it's great and came a long way.

I started it up and it looked very official. Nice job.

Looking through the menu, I found some nice options. Changing the music from Brawl to Melee won you some points from me, lol.

The Vault was very nice. Master Pieces?! Great! I hope you add more than NES titles in the future though I love the games.

The actual gameplay could use some improvement, I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything other than Neutral-B, Up-B, Neutral-A, Down-A, Forward-A, or Neutral Air-A/B. Perhaps I'm not doing it right?

I only tried out Mario, as I assume he would be the one who was further along in development. Though I did notice the extensive character selection and I loved the custom sprites for most characters.

I can't wait for WiFi after the battle system is perfected, this could be great.

For personal preference, would it be possible to allow the game to boot from elsewhere on the cart than the root? My cart's getting a bit cluttered.
Sorry, but the creator of this homebrew has stolen all of his sprites and stages from all of the other various Super Smash Bros homebrew, mostly from Rumble. The only thing he has done is coding and the Masterpieces in the vault. The Masterpieces isnt even that hard to code in either, all he did is implement a NES emulator to boot up at the point of when the player presses A. If you want a game that has been made from complete scratch, I suggest downloading the new Rumble demo.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
_Chaz_ said:
[Large Post]
Sorry, but the creator of this homebrew has stolen all of his sprites and stages from all of the other various Super Smash Bros homebrew, mostly from Rumble. The only thing he has done is coding and the Masterpieces in the vault. The Masterpieces isnt even that hard to code in either, all he did is implement a NES emulator to boot up at the point of when the player presses A. If you want a game that has been made from complete scratch, I suggest downloading the new Rumble demo.
Wow, kinda negative.

I don't care if the game wasn't made by scratch, I care if it's good. This game is good.

Is Rumble even alive? The last update I found was from November 1, 2009 and it has no attacks, it just looks pretty.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
_Chaz_ said:
[Large Post]
Wow, kinda negative.

I don't care if the game wasn't made by scratch, I care if it's good. This game is good.

Is Rumble even alive? The last update I found was from November 1, 2009 and it has no attacks, it just looks pretty.
Yah, its on ssbrumble.info , I will admit, the coding is very good, since its only one guy doing it. In the new Rumble demo, only Mario is available (although Sonic and Knuckles among a couple others could have been in IMO) but you can use all different B-attacks (B-Up, B, B-Side, B-Down) A attacks (A-up, A, A-Side, A-Down) Aerial Attacks,and the Guard ability, not to mention the ability to fight with 3 other CPU. And it also has Stage Builder, but it may be glitchy on some carts, that issue is being resolved right now, with a further update coming soon.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
_Chaz_ said:
[Large Post]
Wow, kinda negative.

Yah, its on ssbrumble.info , I will admit, the coding is very good, since its only one guy doing it. In the new Rumble demo, only Mario is available (although Sonic and Knuckles among a couple others could have been in IMO) but you can use all different B-attacks (B-Up, B, B-Side, B-Down) A attacks (A-up, A, A-Side, A-Down) Aerial Attacks,and the Guard ability, not to mention the ability to fight with 3 other CPU. And it also has Stage Builder, but it may be glitchy on some carts, that issue is being resolved right now, with a further update coming soon.
Bad link.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rumble is still very alive

QUOTE said:
Super Smash Bros Rumble Just added "hit effects" and fixed a nagging glitch. Time to Beta Test :3
June 12 at 7:31pm

QUOTE said:
Super Smash Bros Rumble CPUs can now use B attacks. :3
June 5 at 2:24pm

QUOTE said:
Super Smash Bros Rumble I finally fixed a huge glitch in Rumble that was completely hindering the gameplay. Now I am just left with a few AI and sprite glitches...
June 4 at 6:20pm

Super Smash Bros Rumble I added knockback to B attacks! It needed to be done for a while, but I kept putting it off... I would have posted this on the blog, but it has been down for a while now. Next up is glitch fixing, then basic AI, and then we will be very close to a release. May 29 at 6:47pm

Just some updates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*