Hacking Smash Bros 3DS CIA Problem

ReRT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After installing the Smash Bros .cia through DevMenu on RxTools (9.2.0E) I get an error when opening the installed app telling me to restart my DS. Please help me through this, I am very knew to the 3DS hacking scene and just want the game + online.

ReRT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try updating your EMUNAND it's fine as long as your NANDS are unlinked
Hey, thanks for the fast reply. How would I go about updating my EmuNand?

ALSO, how do I verify my NANDs are unlinked. I believe they are but I am not sure.

Last edited by ReRT,

ReRT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
update through setting as you would normally. Be sure that youre in emunand, it should say rx-e then your version number, or something like that.
Alright, what will that affect? Will I have to reinstall browserhax and menuhax? Will I have to reinstall RxTools? Will anything change? What version will it update to?

ReRT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're using menuhax, I assume? If you boot into sysNAND you shouldn't have a theme and it should look different from your emuNAND. Theoretically.
Ok thank you so much! When I update it it says, error to update... Please help!

ReRT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thank you so much! When I update it it says, error to update... Please help!
By that I mean, I go through system settings and then when I try updating it tells me an error occured and it restarts. I really need to fix this!

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By that I mean, I go through system settings and then when I try updating it tells me an error occured and it restarts. I really need to fix this!
to unlink NANDS you gotta format sysnand

But to be honest I haven't done it since January so I'm not sure if it messes with your menuhax entry point

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Make sure your 3DS is connected to a good internet source, and you're not using TubeHax DNS or blocking Nintendo servers.

Also, make sure you're in emuNAND, enter system settings, and Do Not Exit before updating. If you go into emuNAND, go into settings, go out, and go back in, now you're in sysNAND and if you update from there you will be updating your real system.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.