Gaming Smash 5 hatelist

Felivath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have many mixed feelings about Lil Mac, but it might just be because he's the only character my brother will play.

D

Deleted User

Lets see.......we can use a couple more Fire emblem waifus. Shantae and Shovel Knight would be perfect. Another Final Fantasy character....Goku would be a nice addition since funimation wanted their boy Goku to be in the mix. Who knows...we might have more than 60 characters. More Mii variation. King Dedede, Pikmin & Olimar, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit or Pit, Toon Link, and maybe a couple more clones need to go. More fighting style would be appreciated

Last edited by ,

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want all characters that are avatars removed, fire emblem has 3 of them and wii fit trainers too and mii fighters, avatars should not be playable characters, i just hate them all.

Boi! i main Mii and Pacman, though since mii are dying out, they'll probably be removed sadly. I loved miis. Get rid of the fire emblem anime characters. Keep everyone else though

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jigglypuff should be removed or at least have move useful moves added
In my opinion she is currently the worst character available

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mm, nothing wrong with Miis. But I wouldn't mind seeing them removed.

There are 6 Fire Emblem fighters in Smash 4, which is about 3 too many. If any have to go, I say cut Lucina, Corrin, Robin, Dark Pit, and Dr. Mario.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't add Waluigi or Bandana Waddle Dee. Sorry to those pushing for these characters, but I just can not imagine a more underwhelming character that might reasonably get announced. I couldn't care less about Ridley though, add him or not and I'm cool either way.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't add Waluigi or Bandana Waddle Dee. Sorry to those pushing for these characters, but I just can not imagine a more underwhelming character that might reasonably get announced. I couldn't care less about Ridley though, add him or not and I'm cool either way.
Both of those series have cooler characters that could make it in (I'd personally enjoy seeing Paper Mario)

D

Deleted User

I think Ninty should nerf the fuck out of Bayo or just give her a really, really altered moveset.
They already tried that, and you really can't change your move set. Witch time (if that's the move your complaining about) seriously cannot be removed. You remove that and that's the equivalence of stripping kirby of his inhale ability or copy ability's. It's just not the same. And the problem is, is that bayonetta's game is all about combos, so how the hell do you balance that. Also, you may have heard of it, it's called sdi. But One thing they can do is make bayonetta even lighter. I mean, she is already the 45 heaviest character in smash 4. Which btw, the damn monkey (diddy kong) is heavier than her. Also, she has only two moves that come under frame 7. Mario, cloud, zss, and (place other top tier character here) has more moves under frame 7. Which means you can brake most of her crap with a quick move. But most importantly, bayonetta isn't going anywhere, I mean, It's not like Nintendo is funding bayonnetta 3 or anything.
Also can I quickly point out how funny it is that after bayonetta got the mega ton nerf hammer everyone was dancing on her grave, and then six months later everyone says bayonetta needs to be nerfed again.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof