Hacking Smash 4 in Loadiine and The DLC Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sissel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,169
  • Replies Replies 1

Sissel

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
39
Trophies
0
XP
602
Country
Venezuela
What I Have:
-Wii U 5.5.1
-SD 32gb Class 4 Cluster 64 Kb Working with no issues
-Smash Bros 4 Ntsc / USA AXFE01 Loadiine Format

Hi! I have been in a journey for the past years from time to time into making Super Smash Bros 4 DLC launch in Mii Maker Mode Via Loadiine Gx2, I had used The Y mod Version and the Mod version to no avail but the results had not been really "Good".

My First attempt used an old method that required to mod the game files in order to get the DLC to Launch which ended up just giving me an infinite load screen when I wanted to enter Smash, in other words , after the tittle screen, just selecting that option and then the 4 player smash ended up in an infinite loading screen

In The Second Attempt I ended up downloading the latest update of the game 1.1.7 and the DLC to Decrypt them into Loadiine Format which ended up With no infinite loading screen but There is not sign of the DLC so yeah the DLC doesnt show up.

I have been In pretty much everywhere just searching how to get The DLC Working and I have found some interesting Information.

If Anyone Have get the DLC to work using Loadiine in Miimaker Mode please let me know in The comments and as Far as I Know This Thrilling Saga Continues...
 
Why are you still using loadiine it is a very out of date way of loading games. Just install haxchi or use Mocha and then install your games to nand or to hdd and you can use dlc with no problems.
 
Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News