Hacking Smash 4 Easy CSS Editor

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How did this person get more characters than this tool lets me add?
Also, my CSS gets a bit screwy when I use this tool, but his is perfectly clean and fine?
What? How?

He added all entries and then added portaits. Niot hard though NONE of those extra ones will never work due to how the game is coded. The closest thing you may able to do is either one use gecko codes and find the right value, or two swap animations with bosses and such although you will iimit yourself with the amount the character has.

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how many additional functional portraits can we add? Are we able to clone a character and place it in an additional slot as opposed to adding Warioman/Megalucario etc? My end goal is to clone Bayonetta and give her Jeanne's model.

Deleted member 350372

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUUUUYS !! I really, REALLY Need Help !
No worries. I'm sure someone here will step up and help you. I personally can't since my irl life is a bit crazy rn. But once it eases up a bit, I will be able to do more things, including uploading more game related videos and possibly some tutorials if I really feel up to it. I can release some codes I made for SSB 3DS & MK7 in some of my future vids. :P

Raigurren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so I've been able to dump, mod, add skins and all. I just have no idea how to get Css to work so I can add extra slots. I've no idea what Python is. Help please

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if its possible to move Random from the last slot on the CSS and, if so, how its done?
Short answer: Not with conventional methods
Long answer: Random is probably hardcoded to be on css. The only way to really remove it is through lm editing. This is something I will not attempt to walk you through as there are too many things that can break by doing this.

Delibird

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer: Not with conventional methods
Long answer: Random is probably hardcoded to be on css. The only way to really remove it is through lm editing. This is something I will not attempt to walk you through as there are too many things that can break by doing this.
is it possible through easier methods to move it around in the CSS or is it hardcoded to be the very last slot or something?

Brandonator275

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! i love the Editor! but im not sure how to get rid of characters off the CSS screen for example i want Zelda Off the CSS Competely how do i do that? please help

Roadhog360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! i love the Editor! but im not sure how to get rid of characters off the CSS screen for example i want Zelda Off the CSS Competely how do i do that? please help
There are two arrows in between the right and left boxes of characters, right? Select Zelda and click the arrow facing right.
Why do you want Zelda off, anyways?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay