• Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh great. I was worried if I will use h0x.

This will make me look like this.
00a.png
Like how would I compare whether or not it got the same mesh? But in the end, we'll wait for a tutorial video on it in the future for more detailed guide.
you are trying to import some model? can you import the model of Klonoa?

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like how would I compare whether or not it got the same mesh? But in the end, we'll wait for a tutorial video on it in the future for more detailed guide.

i think you'd just use 3dsmax to tell you. but yeah we'll have too cause none of us are experienced enough atm for this x3

But first, I have to try import some low poly models like Smash 64 models

maybe just start with a low poly 3ds games model and that way you dont gotta deal with sharp pieces?

Last edited by masterspike52,

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys... I really wanted to get into model importing and I knew it would be a long process to even make easy models... But the problem is I just don't have time anymore, at the rate that I would be able to make a model with my spare time, it would probably take a month. I hope you all understand and I wish you all luck in learning how to make models.

P.S. No I'm not leaving gbatemp, I just don't have time to make models.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's alright I've got some requests

Link (Links Awakening version, might need a custom model) with custom boomerang, sword,hook shot, etc (preferably for weapons, pixel-looking as in-game, while the characters actual texture is 3D)

Gogeta (super saiyan 4) over falcon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OH! And most importantly, can somebody edit all or most of the sounds in the game to the "ehhhh?" Sound Tim Allens character makes on Home Improvement?

Would love forever <3

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh
Been watching an hour tutorial on creating model import for Smash 4. But yet, I still got errors.
idk what to tell ya

@masterspike52 I noticed that you need both the h0x and c0x to make it work. I tried deleting the h00 of Ganondorf(smb123's import) and it shows up as normal Ganon in the pause screen.
you dont need h0x cause those are for the pause screen during games that arent online in any way.
i told you it was for the pause screen xD you only need h0x for games you can actually access a pause screen for

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
i found the actual tutorial smb was talking about on twitter its actually here just follow it step by step, it even comes with vid tutorials that have to do with 3ds max model things
http://gamebanana.com/tuts/12128
Isn't fighter creator used for Smash WiiU?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've already been there. But it's more on Smash WiiU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: