ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And apparently Girahim over Marth works too. But it looks really weird. Textures don't load right.
didn't work for me when I didn't clone a slot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And apparently Girahim over Marth works too. But it looks really weird. Textures don't load right.
how did you add a extra slot every tutorial I see doesn't show how to fix my issue

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HNI_0053.JPG
HNI_0054.JPG

First one is Girahim and the second is Waluigi. If only I could fix the textures.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 58132 View attachment 58133
First one is Girahim and the second is Waluigi. If only I could fix the textures.
omg I really need to do this please help me with the cloning

View attachment 58132 View attachment 58133
can you give me your ui_character_db and global_parameter_menu files

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup and also i just tested out my thing and it didn't work it removed everybodyon theroster but you guessed it the miis
Here's my ui_character_db.bin. It has a few extra slots for several characters including Marth and Captain Falcon.

Attachments

• Parameter Files.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 240

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my ui_character_db.bin. It has a few extra slots for several characters including Marth and Captain Falcon.
thanks which characters are those?

because I wanted to know if it would work without the css like what qould happen

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno exactly which ones. Pikachu, Bayonetta, Mario, Charizard, Link, Villager, and Lucario for sure. You should be able to see it in game by looking at which characters have slots with no CSS portrait.
Edit: It's no big deal if you have extra slots for characters and have nothing in them as it just loads the default model and texture.

Last edited by Omegablu,

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno exactly which ones. Pikachu, Bayonetta, Mario, Charizard, Link, Villager, and Lucario for sure. You should be able to see it in game by looking at which characters have slots with no CSS portrait.
Edit: It's no big deal if you have extra slots for characters and have nothing in them as it just loads the default model and texture.
it worked!!! THANK YOU

waluigi crashed over c falcon

waluigi crashed over captain falcon do you mind giving me your waluigi files over captain falcon?

Zaaroar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of these replies gave me hope for something to edit models instead of some switches. :(

Anyone know if a vertex injector/editor is in works for the 3DS version? Not sure if that's the correct thing, but it basically allowed for things like Ken and Goku over Ryu instead of simply editing the textures, which looks crappy.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of these replies gave me hope for something to edit models instead of some switches. :(

Anyone know if a vertex injector/editor is in works for the 3DS version? Not sure if that's the correct thing, but it basically allowed for things like Ken and Goku over Ryu instead of simply editing the textures, which looks crappy.
Yes, there is, but I haven't been able to get ahold of the creator lately. It's a custom version of Ohana 3DS Rebirth with vertex importing/exporting.

Reactions: Zaaroar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto