Status
Not open for further replies.

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes it will, all I saw, was Shigeru miyamoto having trouble flipping the wiimote to take out a mob,I mean....what's the difference between other zelda games? different story? yes?... we had a cel shaded child link...wel let's make a cell shaded colorful grown up link WOOOOW, IM FREAKING AMAZED, evreything else is the same bullcrap gameplay,I'm tired of nintendo making the same franchises to test new technology,they haven't even made the Four swords for DS,because they always come up with an excuse of making an other story out of the wind waker saga.

Starfox will make an appearence in 3ds THEY HAD TO WAIT 4 YEARS TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE!? even if it looks exactly like starfox 64, or look at the new Golden 007 which...OH they are gonna bring it to the wii! and NBA JAM,Donkey Kong Country,and mortal kombat? what is this? return of the mass remakes? COM'ON SON!,videogame designers are out of ideas? is hideo kojima they only videogame designer in the world? where's the freshmen!,I want new ideas, not turkey turnabouts mixed with another new mario game. Video game world is just not about Square,Nintendo and konami.....there are new developers!, new designers,new artists,we need new stuff, not remakes...this is why kids are being spolied with 3DHD crap. if it doesn't look good, "is not good," that's what they're saying,that's what I hear out fo their ignorat childish mouth,and theyknow that, after 1 month they throw the flashy graphics game away,because the gameplay wasn't that replayable, COM'ON SON!.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude.....just stfu. Last time I checked you havent gone hands on with anything shown. Reserve your judgement. Weve barely seen anything of any of the games. I understand you have your opinion but dont be so annoying with it.......

and dont say "come on son." you sound dumb.

fartos32

Trophies
XP
Country
well i doubt skyward sword will fail. i cant remember seeing any zelda game get a review score below 8. its been delayed til 2011 thats plenty of time to polish up the controls, although i do have to say i dont like the graphics. as for remakes and sequals yes they have a lot, but whats wrong with making a new donkey kong if its good as the first 3 and doesn't kill the nostalgia?

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You haven't played the game you know it fail already, I wish I could discern games as easily as you can by looking at a beta version of it. But really if it's got the name Zelda in it and made by Nintendo it won't fail. I for one can not wait for the remakes. esp OoT and star fox

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are too many people who will buy ANYTHING with the name Zelda on it for it to truly 'fail'

You're griping about how many years it took Nintendo to release another starfox game?
(and not even a "new" game)
Why didn't you mention Kid Icarus?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't even belong here really. OP, you just decided to rant for a bit. Where's the discussion? Except that you are saying things you don't really know about. Like how Miyamoto had difficulty with the Wiimote. Have you ever been in a room with hundreds (if not more) of people, all with wireless devices active, including bluetooth devices? There are only so many channels that the FCC has allowed people to use within the USA. With bleedthrough (or crosschatter), static and signal cancelling, it is not surprising he had difficulty. I'm also sure that most of the stage is out of the Wii's transmitting field.

A similar thing happened to Steve Jobs. Where was your rant/hate thread then? On top of that, Microsoft didn't even have a real Kinetic demo on stage (see Star Wars Kinetic videos online).

Your post has nothing to do with Zelda, except the brief mention.

You want fresh ideas and not the same crap? Do I even need to point out that Sony and Microsoft both ripped Nintendo off with motion controls? The PSMove looks nearly identical to a Wiimote + Nunchuck, and Kinetic is Microsoft's last chance of gaining a controlling share in the industry. Let's pay $200 for 3 cameras! YAY!

Everybody loves N64 games. I know I do. I purchased the SCDSTwo to play SNES games on the go. If I were able to play N64 games on the go, I'd pre-order it. Ocarina of Time in 3D? Star Fox 64, the best Star Fox ever, in 3D? I'd be good with just 2D. So Nintendo is re-releasing what are arguably the best two games from the N64, and two games that would be awesome to see in 3D.

If you don't want to buy them, then don't. Those are the only two N64 remakes/rereleases that we've seen. EVERYTHING else is new content. The game cartridges even appear to be the same size/shape as the current DS/DSi games. That and since there are no DS features missing from the 3DS, I am sure it will be 100% compatible with every DS game already out, including DSi only games (all 2 of em).

Instead of spending your money on yet another DS rehash (DS being the best selling handheld console which still outsells the PSP and PSPGp), just purchase an Xbox 360 S (rehash console) or a PSPGo (rehash console) or Kinetic (half the games are Wii ports) or PS Move (aka: Wii controls for the PS3), or 3D games on PS3 (LOL! GLASSES FAIL), or.....I hope by now you see my point: The majority of what is at E3 is always a rehash of the previous year(s). Why innovate when you can just rip Nintendo off?

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since they've been making Zelda games for 24 years I think we know that Skyward Sword won't fail. Yes, the games are very similar, but being able to take that amazing gameplay through new dungeons while fighting new enemies has been the draw since post-LttP (for 2D) and post-OoT (for 3D). As for the remakes, they're remaking some of the best games of all time. They will sell like hotcakes, and if you don't like it, then oh well. I for one am pumped at the prospect of updated OoT and StarFox 64. Also the multiplayer of SF64, on a handheld? Sign me up, SON.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
There are too many people who will buy ANYTHING with the name Zelda on it for it to truly 'fail'
Exactly which is probably why he made this troll topic, because he knew so many people love the series and will no doubt come and defend it.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
mw17w.png

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your only argument is that the presentation didn't go as planned (but countless people had it work fine on the show floor) and that it won't be much different than the other Zeldas (yet you want them to make another 4 swords)

Did you also not see the conference? They had a huge screen showing how the 3DS will have a ton of 3rd party support. But about all of your post is as dumb as it gets, so I'll assume it's a troll topic

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just having Miyamoto there is epic, and the game just had a bit of trouble cuz the wiimote wasnt in good reach with the sensor bar, simple as that.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I for one are not a big zelda fan, but what I do know is when big N make their games, most of the time they are trully remarkable, look at NSMB, mario kart etc I think the worst one was mario power tennis, IGN gave it a rubbish score for being rushed, I think the new zelda game will be an instant hit, as the game will be polished up for release.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still stuck on the fact how you think the game will fail. Zelda is a remarkable series and I, as a big fan, have to applaud Nintendo for taking a chance with chance. Personally I don't see the big deal with a new style of graphics. I thinks it looks good for a beta. Also it may seem like there are gonna be a crap load of remakes, but didn't the DS start with a bunch of remakes....Now look at it. Don't judge before you try.
I guess I could sort of see what you mean by if it doesn't look good then it isn't good, but I that doesn't mean a GOOD game can't LOOK GOOD and I believe that the Big N will soon be able to make games with stunning graphics that are up-to-date and still deliver the games most of us have grown to love.
Don't be so quick to judge and just wait and see. I've never known Nintendo to disappoint in a massive way and please reframe from saying "come on son"

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
dryo said:
Yes it will, all I saw, was Shigeru miyamoto having trouble flipping the wiimote to take out a mob,I mean....what's the difference between other zelda games? different story? yes?... we had a cel shaded child link...wel let's make a cell shaded colorful grown up link WOOOOW, IM FREAKING AMAZED, evreything else is the same bullcrap gameplay,I'm tired of nintendo making the same franchises to test new technology,they haven't even made the Four swords for DS,because they always come up with an excuse of making an other story out of the wind waker saga.
trollsenses.jpg

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
dryo said:
trollsenses.jpg

LMAO!!!! Yep

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I would buy anyting from the Zelda series for $500 easily, just out of curiosity. Just by hearing the name "The Legend Of Zelda" my wallet gets wide open
smile.gif
A Zelda game can not fail.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only fear was that this time they're intent on making it fun rather than a good challenge but I'm hoping this new "Hard" mode would stop that.

They didn't let us down on Mario Galaxy 2 or NSMB Wii on difficulty.

Also trolls are idiots, they see a minor part of the game and think that is all it is. This is Nintendo and this is Zelda, they hardly ever show everything until a few months before the game is released, give them a fucking chance.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
wohoo said:
I would buy anyting from the Zelda series for $500 [I don't know about that much lol] easily, just out of curiosity. Just by hearing the name "The Legend Of Zelda" my wallet gets wide open
smile.gif
A Zelda game can not fail.

I second that motion and remember a fun game can be difficult...I fine the Megaman games fun and most of the platformers are increasingly difficult...The again I think a near impossible challenge is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw