Skyward Sword to feature multiple HUDs

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't think that the Twilight Princess HUD was overly obstrusive, but seeing the screenshots I can understand the feeling. At least the HUD is transparent.

That they allow you to 'reduce' it though, good idea. I'll probably use the Light setting, where you only see the buttons and what's equipped on them. I don't really need the whole Wiimote to tell me to swing it
tongue.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
This is great news. I remember when I first saw screens of this game I thought that HUD was hideous. It takes up so much of the screen. The Pro option will definitely be perfect.

This game cannot come out fast enough.

this, though i still hate the stamina bar

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet - this is another way Nintendo are making their games ultra accessible by including a HUD that a 3 year old can follow.

As long as I can turn it off (I'm at least four and am wearing big boy pants now)

I hope this Wiimote controls aren't the "shake to swing sword" crap like on the Wii TP - that really put me off (this is hopefully why it requiring a wiimote+ is a good thing)

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rehevkor said:
Sweet - this is another way Nintendo are making their games ultra accessible by including a HUD that a 3 year old can follow.

As long as I can turn it off (I'm at least four and am wearing big boy pants now)

I hope this Wiimote controls aren't the "shake to swing sword" crap like on the Wii TP - that really put me off (this is hopefully why it requiring a wiimote+ is a good thing)

have you been hiding under a rock and not seen any demos or trailers? its basically 1 to 1 motion swinging

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to probably have to use the Full HUD (or the newbie HUD...) as I'm kinda new to a Wii Motion Plus game. I'll probably just spam the attacks at the beginning of the game to memorize them, then destroy the HUD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...