disbala

The Great Deku Tree
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude this texture pack is beautiful! I rate it above tyandersons! (no offense to him).
If you every decide to do a beta for the pack, Imma play the **** out of it.
anyway i've told a lot of my zelda buddies about this project,
and it's safe to say you have all of out support.
Cant wait to see this in action!

Yeah I think I might release what I have. Unless I can find someone to continue working on it

Reactions: Celice

disbala

The Great Deku Tree
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude this texture pack is beautiful! I rate it above tyandersons! (no offense to him).
If you every decide to do a beta for the pack, Imma play the **** out of it.
anyway i've told a lot of my zelda buddies about this project,
and it's safe to say you have all of out support.
Cant wait to see this in action!

You may now download.

tehspeleengpolise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You may now download.
Thanks a bunch! Downloading right now!

Kinda sad that you weren't able to finish it, but then this is such a massive project that one person alone could hardly be expected to complete it. What we really need now is a dedicated team of several people who have been inspired by what you have done, and would get this finished! But oh well, we can always dream. :( Still, what you have done is already awesome enough for me to be really excited about playing with it! :D

EDIT: What game version is this for? I think I have PAL, and not only did I have to rename all the files from RZDE01_* to RZDP01_* (E to P), but it seems that the textures aren't named correctly, thus either don't show up or do show up but in some completely random place, e.g. instead of a letter in the HUD. =P Is this for NTSC-U?

Edit 2: So I got the US version, but sadly the textures load the same way. :( Some things - ferns along the path to the Ordon Spring, some bushes in the background in the same path - are textured correctly; however, most of the text is corrupted, and everything else hasn't changed at all. I really don't know what to do now...

RichardLaughter_

Trophies
XP

Kinda sad that you weren't able to finish it, but then this is such a massive project that one person alone could hardly be expected to complete it. What we really need now is a dedicated team of several people who have been inspired by what you have done, and would get this finished! But oh well, we can always dream. :( Still, what you have done is already awesome enough for me to be really excited about playing with it! :D

EDIT: What game version is this for? I think I have PAL, and not only did I have to rename all the files from RZDE01_* to RZDP01_* (E to P), but it seems that the textures aren't named correctly, thus either don't show up or do show up but in some completely random place, e.g. instead of a letter in the HUD. =P Is this for NTSC-U?

Edit 2: So I got the US version, but sadly the textures load the same way. :( Some things - ferns along the path to the Ordon Spring, some bushes in the background in the same path - are textured correctly; however, most of the text is corrupted, and everything else hasn't changed at all. I really don't know what to do now...

Hi, I had some of the same problems you are having. im using dolphin 4.0 and I changed the graphics setting to opengl, and it fixed most of my problems. the only problem I have now is monkey textures aren't showing up, but I dont really care about that.

EDIT: Here are my settings.

1377539_240727366078247_1255576001_n.jpg

tehspeleengpolise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RichardLaughter: I have tried changing my backend to OpenGL, and the only thing that it fixed is the text. Now it's a seemingly random mixture of the original TP font and the fancier SS one. Everything else is as before - everything is original except for the title screen (I get the "By Ryan Cort") and the ferns (see screenshot below). I even tried changing most of my settings to those which you showed (except some which obviously don't affect anything, e.g. higher AA and res and stuff like per-pixel lighting), to no avail. Oh well, I guess it's not that important, but still I miss playing with those awesome textures...

PS: It actually works exactly the same on the PAL version, provided you rename the folder and all the files to RZDP01.

EDIT: Here's the screenshot. Notice the way out of place blue ferns near the trees and bright bushes in the background. That's pretty much all the SS textures I get, apart from random letters being in the alternate font... =P
wFVXmK4.png

disbala

The Great Deku Tree
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Try turning load custom textures off and on again while playing.

RichardLaughter_

Trophies
XP
RichardLaughter: I have tried changing my backend to OpenGL, and the only thing that it fixed is the text. Now it's a seemingly random mixture of the original TP font and the fancier SS one. Everything else is as before - everything is original except for the title screen (I get the "By Ryan Cort") and the ferns (see screenshot below). I even tried changing most of my settings to those which you showed (except some which obviously don't affect anything, e.g. higher AA and res and stuff like per-pixel lighting), to no avail. Oh well, I guess it's not that important, but still I miss playing with those awesome textures...

PS: It actually works exactly the same on the PAL version, provided you rename the folder and all the files to RZDP01.

EDIT: Here's the screenshot. Notice the way out of place blue ferns near the trees and bright bushes in the background. That's pretty much all the SS textures I get, apart from random letters being in the alternate font... =P

Well then im out of idea's QQ. Its been working good for me.

tumblr_mubv5uGqO31skpd1do4_1280.png

Reactions: Celice
J

JustTheOtherGuy

Its a shame youre done with it, but life gets ahead of some of the projects.
Roughly how much was finished though?

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um, I hope it's not too late for me to revive this thread. I guess the GC version of this Texture Pack won't be available?

Finally got my hands on this game (Gamecube version though) and it's kinda difficult playing it with the original textures.
I don't mind the low-res textures this game has it's just that I've seen too much realistic textures everywhere I guess I had enough of it and because of that, I skipped the available HD textures.

Zeliga

One step closer.
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't know someone was changing the textures in TP :O
I looks beautiful though too bad the project got cancelled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol