Is there really no good HD texture pack by now for Twilight Princess?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by tet666, Oct 1, 2016.

1. tet666
    OP

tet666 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2003
    Gambia, The
    I tried playing TP HD in Cemu 1.60 and while it runs perfectly fine the screwy audio and 720p res kinda ruins it for me.

I tried every HD texture pack under the sun for the GC version in Dolphin by now but all are unfinished and look terrible (in my opinion)incoherent,cheap and clash with the artstyle, Hamasaki's pack was kinda the best they at least tried to get a coherent look in some places but it's unfinished as well and also has some very questionable changes (like wtf did they do to kakariko village...) which look terrible in some places, they also stopped working on it all together for now i don't think it will ever be finished.

I would honestly just prefer the WII U textures back ported for use in Dolphin at this point there is no texture pack for TP out there as good as the WII U textures if you want a coherent and faithful look but while a few people seem to have done this allrdy (there are threads here in GBAtemp and the Dolphin forum indicating this) there is no one who shared a download for it, does anyone have any information about something like this?

Last edited by tet666, Oct 2, 2016
  2. Julse

Julse Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2016
    i honestly doubt anyone would go through the trouble of doing this considering there's an actual hd version available :B