Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The art style is very much like to a link to the past imo, only now it's in 3D. Wich is offcourse a very good thing.
A link to the past is probably my all time favourite together with the original NES game ( hard as hell , but fun ).
It seems to me that SS will have that "special" atmosphere what zelda is know for.
Just hope we don't get taken by the handall the time in the game, like the case was in TP ( made the game boring and easy )
It makes it hard to replay that one again imo.
Basicly i'm hoping for lots of "optional' things in the game, preferrably things that are still being found years later after this game is released.
Caves, Holes, secret places etc..
spoken like a true Zelda explorer

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Man.

Don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread yet, but Game Informer gave it a 10/10. HHHHHNG. :blink:

So far...
> Game Informer: 10/10
> EDGE: 10/10
> Official Nintendo Magazine: 98%
> GamePro Germany: 93%
> GamesTM: 9/10

Holy hype balls. :( Patience. Deteriorating...

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
The one thing that worries me about SS, is that I saw something that resembles the spirit-tear hunt in TP, which I absolutely HATED.
It was fun the first time in Faron Woods, but after that it was just a pain in the ass.

Nevertheless, I really liked the GFX in TP, so thats probably my favorite. The best top-view is MC imo.
I think all Zelda games are a piece of art though :)

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Frankly i hated the wolf and i wish they had never gone with it, but the rest of TP is nice like spice.

A

alucard_xs

Man.

Don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread yet, but Game Informer gave it a 10/10. HHHHHNG. :blink:

So far...
> Game Informer: 10/10
> EDGE: 10/10
> Official Nintendo Magazine: 98%
> GamePro Germany: 93%
> GamesTM: 9/10

Holy hype balls. :( Patience. Deteriorating...

this game seems great, the greatest zelda ever made ... despite average graphics ...

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think the graphics are average, they are just artistic and it looks like the game is painted, which i think is really fresh.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WW is nice riiiiight up to the part where you have to hunt triforce pieces...... That part is a game killer for me.
i know like no other since i played through it once and completely finished the game. Plain and simple because i could not live with the fact that i had never beat it. Doing so was almost unbearable, but using a walk through makes it possible to go directly to the triforce pieces so you can skip searching for the maps. After you finally have done it there is one last dungeon which kinda makes up for the time and trouble. But i too find it such a pain in the ass that i cannot motivate myself to finish the game a second time, which i regret because WW is by far the smoothest Zelda title up to date. If only they had delayed it a year, had taken out the triforce search and put four or five more dungeons into the game, it would have been my all time favorite. Since WW i have never played a game that feels so natural, with silky smooth animations that make it so lively and look like it is living and breathing.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
WW is nice riiiiight up to the part where you have to hunt triforce pieces...... That part is a game killer for me.
i know like no other since i played through it once and completely finished the game. Plain and simple because i could not live with the fact that i had never beat it. Doing so was almost unbearable, but using a walk through makes it possible to go directly to the triforce pieces so you can skip searching for the maps. After you finally have done it there is one last dungeon which kinda makes up for the time and trouble. But i too find it such a pain in the ass that i cannot motivate myself to finish the game a second time, which i regret because WW is by far the smoothest Zelda title up to date. If only they had delayed it a year, had taken out the triforce search and put four or five more dungeons into the game, it would have been my all time favorite. Since WW i have never played a game that feels so natural, with silky smooth animations that make it so lively and look like it is living and breathing.

I couldnt agree more. I too have only finished the game once (or maybe twice), but Ive played up to the triforce part maybe 6 or 7 times.
And yea, they shouldve placed the triforce pieces inside temples, even if it were the old temples... ANYTHING but the boat search :

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Indeed, the boat search is the worst idea that ever made the cut in a Zelda game. In my opinion WW consists of a little too much water and if they had put more time in it i would most likely still be playing it as we speak.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, I just realised I haven't gotten all that far into Xenoblade so I think I will play that until I get Skyward Sword =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1