Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh c'mon guys. He politely asked that you no longer show that picture here. Please take it down.
Am I breaking some sort of rules?
No, but the creator of the picture stated that he didn't want it on this forum anymore, so the least you can do is respect that.
Its a fucking box? Does it really matter?

The problem is it's his fucking box ...and he dont wants his name related to a leak.. (the picture makes directly reference to his post)
And we're not in a jungle ...and by that we could respect other members preferences..

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A mod needs to shut this thread down NOW.
In case you were unaware theres a button in your upper right hand corner that has an X.
If you click it, you're out of the thread. And you never have to come back. You have the option of not being here. We're enjoying it, you don't have to. And if you don't, you can leave. :)

D

Deleted User

In case you were unaware theres a button in your upper right hand corner that has an X.
If you click it, you're out of the thread. And you never have to come back. You have the option of not being here. We're enjoying it, you don't have to. And if you don't, you can leave. :)
Except that this thread isnt a rom request thread, its a hype thread, To DISCUSS THE GAME, not leaks.

@Andrew_DS Considering you just joined this place 2 days ago, I dont need you to put me in a place, Last thread got deleted for this very reason.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except that this thread isnt a rom request thread, its a hype thread, To DISCUSS THE GAME, not leaks.

The thread is mostly for hype - but if the game does leak, this is certainly the place to post news (file names, hashes etc...) Obviously any link to the actual download would be against the rules.

Most important thing about this thread is that the members are expected to respect everyone. The last two threads (especially the second one...) were way out of hand.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Discussing leaks is part of the hype, there has also been a lot of discussion of other aspects of the game, and everybody has been doing so respectfully (and following the first post rules). What is your problem with this thread?

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@Andrew_DS Considering you just joined this place 2 days ago, I dont need you to put me in a place, Last thread got deleted for this very reason.
Actually it's multi purpose. Hype in between possible leaks. When there's a possible leak we talk about it. When there is an actual leak we leave and game.

D

Deleted User

Theres been over 3 fake torrent names, and its going to lead to torrent sites.

_Twilightking_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Judging someone on their join date is not very wise unless they are clearly breaking rules. I see no reason why you are kicking up such crap in this thread. The discussion at the moment is about a leak, there is no need for this, no one is doing anything wrong. Simply respect others and move along.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nsfwmonkeys: Interesting I didn't know that GameStop used a combination of their own and official Nintendo marketing material. Worth looking into if you know somebody on the inside.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am starting to think that brandonspikes is just trolling this thread. I suggest we all just ignore him unless he starts contributing something useful, on either the leak or the hype front.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Look this thread is just useless and more trouble than it is worth for us mods.

With that in mind I will just close this, when the game gets dumped it gets dumped, be patient in the meantime.

And take this as a warning, any other Skyward Sword anticipation threads that get made will be IMMEDIATELY closed. And the thread creators may be warned.

I know this is trite to say, but if you want the game that badly, just go and buy it.

Thread closed.

Reactions: 2 people

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Here is just a response to all of those who are badgering me via pm regarding the closing of this thread.

You have to understand that that this thread was just a recreation of a previously closed thread, a thread that was made immediately after its predecessor. By all rights we could have closed the thread there and then, but we decided to allow it for the sake of you all.

But at this stage, and you should all be honest with yourselves, any discussion regarding this topic has become completely exhausted at this stage. I mean really, what else is there to say?

You guys don't have to deal with the issues that result from a thread like this, multiple reports, possible warnings to multiple members for no good reason.

GBAtemp thrives on discussion, it keeps us alive, but there are times when the discussions have to end for the sake of everyone. And although we don't like to do it, there are times when the mods have to put useless discussion to an end.

Please respect our judgement and experience guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, No need to apologize mate.