Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since i want this game so bad i've been framed a couple of times in this thread. What's obvious is that no one has it, so i'll back out for a bit now and play some God of war which i never finished.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just happy to see all these gullible morons on here finally learning a cold harsh lesson: trolls LOVE hype threads! Unless somebody provides proof, treat them as a troll until they do provide proof. Don't kiss their ass for one second until they've provided proof. It's the only way to make trolls disappear. So far almost everyone on here has bought into Porkmaster and ManFranceGermany's bullshit with ZERO proof. From now on, please try and be smarter than that.

Hey totally off topic but where did you get that avatar? I love Calvin & Hobbes. :)

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just happy to see all these gullible morons on here finally learning a cold harsh lesson: trolls LOVE hype threads! Unless somebody provides proof, treat them as a troll until they do provide proof. Don't kiss their ass for one second until they've provided proof. It's the only way to make trolls disappear. So far almost everyone on here has bought into Porkmaster and ManFranceGermany's bullshit with ZERO proof. From now on, please try and be smarter than that.
If only this could be stickied on this thread. Everyone needs to read this post.

Reactions: 1 person
T

Toutatis

Hi guys,

I stopped at page 38 or something.. Could someone please concisely sum up what's new ?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.