1. ragragabash69

ragragabash69 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi Happy New year to all!
    I would like to ask if anyone have succesfully converted Bikini Armour mods to switch? I have tried converting it and it seems incomplete. Sorry for asking im quite new to this..

2. arianadark

arianadark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    which mod exactly is giving you the problem?

3. ragragabash69

ragragabash69 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    hi ive tried converting all of the version of The amazing world of bikini armor(original author nisetanaka) but i cant seem to produce texture or meshes.bsa in my conversion.A sorry for being noob

4. Terrorize420

OP Terrorize420 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    it seems that the requirements for this mod are
    - RaceMenu
    (Wont work on switch because it need SKSE)
    - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE
    (Use this one for switch https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimnintendoswitch/mods/10
    - CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR
    (I use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimnintendoswitch/mods/38 for bounce animation)

Im trying to convert it now ill see if it works but without Racemenu according to the author it should only mess up some boots so shouldn't be too big a deal

Here's what I got compiled I added the skeleton and walk n bounce animations too so it should all function except for the boots that require racemenu for some reason. give it a try and let me know if it works or if you need more help like setting up your ini files and plugin file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aib3jep73flwwep/TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.zip/file

Last edited by Terrorize420, Jan 1, 2021
    ragragabash69 likes this.
  5. ragragabash69

ragragabash69 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    wow thx so much bro! will defintely try and tell you my experience with it.:)

6. Truggel

Truggel Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hi, many mods do work for me so far, but the mod Fantasy Soundtrack Project (which adds more well soundtracks) doesnt work because the music files cant be converted. Is there a way to do this?

7. arianadark

arianadark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    converted just fine no issues here

8. Terrorize420

Newcomer

United States
    I also got it to convert no problems and it seems to work

Sounds Processing Complete: 255/255 (255/0) success/failure.
    Total Time Taken 0:05:45

if you open terminal then drag n drop the CONVERT_MOD then press space bar then drag n drop the folder you want to convert then hit enter the terminal window will stay open after it gets done so you can see what's going on like errors

if you still cant get it to convert try this one I converted its both Core and Combat music and the esp's are the replacer ones
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/j7t06qaqnqk13v7/music_ConvertedAndPacked.zip/file

Truggel likes this.
  9. kakaka1

kakaka1 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello Terrorize420, i'm trying to convert a Mod with multiple options like SeranaHolic (having eyes color variations, with or without makeup...) , how should i handle the files?
    Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by kakaka1, Jan 20, 2021
  10. Terrorize420

Newcomer

United States
    Copy the contents of Main into the folder you want to convert then add what you want from the options like CBBE and Eye color and makeup so in your conversion folder you should have

Meshes Folder
    Textures Folder
    Serana.esp

all the options you want just copy the textures and meshes into the main two then convert it using CONVERT_MOD.bat

i can help after work today if you don't get it by then

11. Truggel

Truggel Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hi, thanks for your help & upload! Yes the problem was even if I converted the 'music' folder, it gave me no errors but the converted folder was just empty.

@kakaka1 You could install that fomod mod in your favorite mod manager first and choose your options then open that mod in explorer and drag it to the nx toolkit folder. After that convert it as usual and delete the installed mod from the mod manager as it was just to get the specific files.

12. Terrorize420

Newcomer

United States
    And you can convert other mods fine?

does it say anything about ffmpeg is missing or any other required exe the only time my folder came out empty was when the batch file couldn’t download ffmpeg

otherwise it saves a text file for every mod you convert its named whatever the original folder is called you can look thru there for a error

13. Truggel

Truggel Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Luckily your Files worked perfectly for Skyrim on Switch, I tested it yesterday.
    I tried converting myself again and I got a .bsa but just with a size of 307kb.
    Obviously, that cannot be right and the .txt stated there were 73 bytes of 73(? whats with the rest) skipped, which
    resulted in that small bsa size I guess. I dont know what went wrong though, I converted many mods and this music
    folder was the only problem so far.

Edit: I just noticed Sounds of Skyrim has the same problem, my bsa for that mod is unrealistic small and it doesnt work ingame. Somehow I cant convert sound files.
    SoundsOfSkyrimComplete.esp = 889kB
    SoS.bsa = 206kB
    Here is the log file (some lines are in German because my Windows is): /file/t7a7gc6a5b0cmec/SoS.log/file
    For mediafire, I am not allowed to paste the link :/

Edit2: Nvm I found the issue myself while reading the log. My ffmpeg.exe was an old version it seems and could not handle the files correctly. With a newer one downloaded it suddenly worked. Which means probably that I now have to convert and merge many mods again and hopefully it fixes my Infinite loading screen issue (happens from time to time, especially in Whiterun)!

Last edited by Truggel, Jan 21, 2021
  14. Andre5afff

Andre5afff Newbie
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Hey do you know if The mod serana dialogue add on works on switch?

15. Terrorize420

Newcomer

United States
    Im not sure if i ever updated my ffmpeg but i think the source was fixed and now the batch file should be able to download the newest by itself but i dont think it updates so if you ever need to update it just delete the ffmpeg.exe from the folder and run the batch file

I started making a gui for the batch files to make it easier for people new to it

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

she should be more talkative and i think there should be more dialogue when you talk to here

one easy way to tell if a mod works is disable it and next time you load a game it will tell you that its missing the mod if that happens it’s working

if you use overlays i have a overlay i made for enabling and disabling esp from plugin file and i need some people to tell me how it works for them its in the skyrim homebrew section of this tut If any one wants to try

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Modding, Skyrim,