Homebrew Question Help needed for switch Skyrim modding

Pigeon13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys so i just caught news of skyrim modding for switch and im trying to figure it out but so far no luck im using a backup .xci on FW 5.1.0 on my switch and 2.0 on my SX OS, im new to modding skyrim so i dont know a whole lot about it but from what i've found, i've gathered mods from Nexus under the nintendo Switch section which i presume work for the switch, but i haven't seemed to make any progress here is my setup
(root) sxos>titles>01000A10041EA000>romfs>data (and skyrim.ini configs)>(esp & bsa files), please let me know what i'm doing wrong it'd really appreciated, also i apologize if i'm using the forums wrong i've never used a forum site only to research answers

this is my skyrim.ini (dont judge my mods)

[General]
bAlwaysActive=1
sLanguage=ENGLISH
; NOTE : @igs(arm) - sTitleID is setup as an INI setting and is used to control eShop usage at
; runtime on Switch. Currently this is over-written directly in the _ja INI. However, any language
; INI can be loaded if that language is selected in a SKU. Currently, the US SKU does not support
; JAPANESE, but if in the future this language is added to sSupportedLanguages below, it will be
; necessary to remove the sTitleID from Skyrim_ja.ini and inject it at some other point of the
; build process (likely NXPackager.py)
sSupportedLanguages=ENGLISH,FRENCH,SPANISH,GERMAN,ITALIAN,RUSSIAN
;_____________________________________________________________________________________________
;### HERE YOU PUT THE ESP AND ESM MOD FILES YOU WANT TO LOAD, REMOVE THE ";" TO ACTIVATE IT ###
;_____________________________________________________________________________________________
sTestFile1=Dawnguard.esm
sTestFile2=HearthFires.esm
sTestFile3=Dragonborn.esm
sTestFile4=Hyrule.esm
sTestFile5=
Immersive Wenches.esp
sTestFile6=UNP Female Body Renewal.esp
sTestFile7=Vivid Weathers NX.esp
sTestFile8=KSHairdo'sLite.esp
sTestFile9=Shiva's Beautiful Presets.esp
sTestFile10=TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
;__________________________________________________________________________________
;### YOU STILL NEED TO LOAD THE BSA GO DOWN TO FIND WHERE TO LOAD THE BSA FILES ###
;__________________________________________________________________________________
uExterior Cell Buffer=36
uLargeRefLODGridSize=5

bCullingJobEnablePlaneOptimization=1
bModManagerMenuEnabled=0

[Display]
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=4096.0
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=3072.0
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0
bAllowScreenshot=1
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=9999999.0000

fFirstSliceDistance=1400.0000
fShadowDistance=3000
iShadowMapResolution=1024
fPoissonRadiusScale=4
iNumFocusShadow=1
uShadowMode=2

fDynamicDOFFarBlur=0.4
fDDOFFocusCenterweightExt=2
fDOFMaxDepthParticipation=10000
bVolumetricLightingEnable=0

uiLowTextureMemThreshold=74
uiLowGeometryMemThreshold=25

fLowPowerResolutionWidthRatio=0.8
fLowPowerResolutionHeightRatio=0.8

iSize W=1600
iSize H=900

iVolumetricLightingQuality=0
iEnableShadowCastingFlag=1
bIBLFEnable=0
bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=0
bUseTAA=0
bFXAAEnabled=1

bScreenSpaceReflectionEnabled=0
bEnableImprovedSnow=0

bSAOEnable=0
bSAODownscaled=1
bDynamicDOF=0
bDOFBilateralBlur=0

bEnableWaterBlend=0

bEnableAutoDynamicResolution=1
fDecreaseDRMilliseconds=33.0

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=0
bAllowLoadGrass=1
fGrassStartFadeDistance=3500
fGrassFadeRange=1000

[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=0

[Decals]
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=60

[Interface]
fSafeZoneXWide=30
fSafeZoneYWide=20
fMinSecondsForLoadFadeIn=2.5
fFadeToBlackFadeSeconds=0.5

[LightingShader]
fDecalLODFadeStart=0.45
fDecalLODFadeEnd=0.5

[Imagespace]
iRadialBlurLevel=0

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

;_______________________________________________________
;### HERE YOU PUT THE BSA MOD FILES YOU WANT TO LOAD ###
;_______________________________________________________

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Hyrule.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_en1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Chameleon - Less Scales - Textures.bsa, LifelikeIdleAnimations - Animations.bsa, Immersive Wenches - Meshes.bsa, Immersive Wenches - Textures.bsa, Immersive Wenches.bsa, KSHairdo'sLite - Meshes.bsa, KSHairdo'sLite - Textures.bsa, NoMaaM Walk BBBB - Breast and Butt Bounce.bsa, TheEyesOfBeautyMeshes.bsa, TheEyesOfBeautyTextures.bsa, UNP Female Body Renewal - Meshes.bsa, UNP Female Body Renewal - Textures.bsa, Vivid Weathers NX - Meshes.bsa, Vivid Weathers NX - Textures.bsa, Vivid Weathers NX.bsa, XP32 - Animations.bsa
bLoadArchiveInMemory=1
sArchiveToLoadInMemoryList=Skyrim - Animations.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Actor]
bUseNavMeshForMovement=0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

[Controls]
bEnableMotionEvents=1
bEnableMotionGestures=1
bGestureEngageButtonsRequired=0
bEnableGesturePowerAttackByAccel=1
bEnableGesturePowerAttackByInput=0
fGesturePowerAttackAccelThreshhold=4.0
bEnableSixaxisBowAiming=1
bEnableSixaxisMagicAiming=1
bEnableSixaxisLockpicking=1
bRequireSixaxisLockpickingEngageLeft=1
fGestureVelocityThresholdHoriz=1.0
fGestureVelocityThresholdVert=0.9
bEnableHapticLockpicking=1
bDifferHapticLockpickingForSweetspot=1

and my skyrim_en.ini

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_en1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Chameleon - Less Scales - Textures.bsa, LifelikeIdleAnimations - Animations.bsa, Immersive Wenches - Meshes.bsa, Immersive Wenches - Textures.bsa, Immersive Wenches.bsa, KSHairdo'sLite - Meshes.bsa, KSHairdo'sLite - Textures.bsa, NoMaaM Walk BBBB - Breast and Butt Bounce.bsa, TheEyesOfBeautyMeshes.bsa, TheEyesOfBeautyTextures.bsa, UNP Female Body Renewal - Meshes.bsa, UNP Female Body Renewal - Textures.bsa, Vivid Weathers NX - Meshes.bsa, Vivid Weathers NX - Textures.bsa, Vivid Weathers NX.bsa, XP32 - Animations.bsa

Assassin286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need to add the .bsa in line "sResourceArchiveList" not sResourceArchiveList2
And the data folder should start with a captial "D"

I read that on GitHub. Maybe you have luck with it

Last edited by Assassin286,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I can tell so far, you aren't supposed to add those sTestFile entries at the top. You're supposed to add those into Plugins. And @Assassin286, looks to me like main and mesh .bsa files are being entered into List, and texture bsa files go to List2. This is just me looking at a pre-configured zip file for FlowerGirls...

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
did you put all the texture and voice files into the skyrim_en.ini?
sometimes that may cause crashes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...